Bisping calls Luke a Faggot

after the post fight presser. It was sort of random at the end.

Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0

"Shit, shouldnt have said that" *makes anderson cringe face whilst Hendo stares on nearby*

So Phone Post 3.0

No fucks given over here.

I'd rather talk about Honda's death stare

Non N00B -

"Shit, shouldnt have said that" makes anderson cringe face whilst Hendo stares on nearby

True. But he may still get in trouble for that. Things as they are.

Hopefully the SJW crowd doesn't get wind of this... Phone Post 3.0

Did not mean to quote you, my bad. Meant to quote Hindu Nuffin.

Hindu Nuffin - Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0
1st post always nails it. Phone Post 3.0

46and2 - Hopefully the SJW crowd doesn't get wind of this... Phone Post 3.0

The Triggeradar is probably going off somewhere unfortunately.

thedudelords -

Why not put it in context if you're gonna be a snitch Phone Post 3.0

thedudelords -

what the fuck was "sort of random" about it? He was talking shit back and forth to someone he hates and called him a hateful word that came to mind.

Who cares, it's shit like this that makes a much bigger deal than it is Phone Post 3.0

oh... and immidatley says he shouldnt have said that... Its people like OP that make everyone act a certain way so that they dont slip and say a non PC word that they then have to apologize for.

Can someone post a gif of Kobe saying the f word Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin - Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0
Simply. GOLD. Phone Post 3.0

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

OMG!!!!

Seriously, don't they throw around the word faggot all over the place in England? Pretty sure it's a word used a few times a day by everyone over there.

We used the word a lot in the past (here in u.s.), but times have changed. I miss the word though, think it should make a comeback. It always got a chuckle. Phone Post 3.0