Bisping calls Luke a Faggot

He said "OP is a faggot".. Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin - Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0
Faggot is my least favorite word on teh UG. But in this case, I'll allow it. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Faggot is only ok to use if someone is being a faggot Phone Post 3.0

Luke said the word maggot and took Bisping to a dark place. Phone Post 3.0

the GOAT can call cockhold whatever he wants.

OP is going to get Bisping scolded. Ask the mods to delete this! Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha...the rubber match pre-fight will be epic!!! Phone Post 3.0

Nothing random about it.

Rockhold went off on Bisping and he responded.

Intrested to see how this plays out

Let's be honest they're cage fighters

Why should they HAVE to be PC.

But I also understand its 2016 and it happens here in LA.

Social justice warriors will catch wind of this.

He'll have to issue a half hearted apology.

Poor choice of words. Be better off calling him a bitch.

That pisses dudes off more anyways.

He is using it to insult Luke. He is not using it to be hateful towards a gay person. Relax PC kings Phone Post 3.0

Who cares drop it Phone Post 3.0

Why is everyone so offended. He is saying that on occasion Lukes kneels in front of other men and services them. He means to say that Luke let's other men jizz in his mouth and lets other men ram him from behind like he is some kind of little school girl

Give him a break. He just got excited and said that deplorable word. Phone Post 3.0

A faggot is gonna fag

Morgz -
Hindu Nuffin - Both men have finished each other, so they have a right to call each other faggots. Phone Post 3.0
Faggot is my least favorite word on teh UG. But in this case, I'll allow it. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Is it just too ugly of a word for you?

https://youtu.be/Fcja4WFFzDw Phone Post 3.0

Wrestling101 - He is using it to insult Luke. He is not using it to be hateful towards a gay person. Relax PC kings Phone Post 3.0
He's demeaning Luke by calling him gay. As if there's something wrong with being gay, like Luke should be embarrassed to be called gay.

Makes me fuckin sick.

-a fag Phone Post 3.0

Nate Diaz got in trouble when he called Caraway "the world's biggest faggot" after Caraway made anti-weed comments. In a way, Dana is obligated to reprimand Bisping to ensure there is no disparity of treatment among his employees.

Philanderer - Nate Diaz got in trouble when he called Caraway "the world's biggest faggot" after Caraway made anti-weed comments. In a way, Dana is obligated to reprimand Bisping to ensure there is no disparity of treatment among his employees.

And yes, that was hypocritical of Dana, considering the video he put put before that where he repeatedly referred to one of Loretta Hunt's anonymous sources as a "fucking faggot."

He was just calling him a cigarette. It's a British thing Phone Post 3.0

If anyone gives a shit about this they are a faggot as well Phone Post 3.0