Bisping claims he beats Vitor via RD 3 TKO.

Maybe? I could see it if he survives that long.

Source is his twitter, can't imbed because I'm on phone. Phone Post

I'm not a big fan of Bisping, but I predict the same thing.

More than likely, Bisping gets a GnP TKO late in the fight after Belfort gasses.

MdGeist -

I'm not a big fan of Bisping, but I predict the same thing.

More than likely, Bisping gets a GnP TKO late in the fight after Belfort gasses.

Same. Bispings wrasslin ain't half bad. But as shown, Vitor can potentially pull off a sub. So, anything can really happen Phone Post

he could barely finish a messed up rivera. hows he gonna get a vitor in spot to finish?

Thinking about putting the house down on vitor -130. Bisping doesn't have the wrestling to grind out the fight without getting caught with an h bomb in the first 2 rounds. Phone Post

I might like Bisping chances more if Vitor wasn't fighting in Brazil. He's going to be motivated beyond belief to put on a show and KO Bisping in the 1st round.

I guess if Bisping can weather the early storm though I could see him winning a decision or late stoppage.

flyingtoehold - Thinking about putting the house down on vitor -130. Bisping doesn't have the wrestling to grind out the fight without getting caught with an h bomb in the first 2 rounds. Phone Post

Does Vitor even have an "h" in his name?... Phone Post

nick diaz nut hugger - I said the same thing then changed my mind once scottishtopteam reminded me it's a 5-round fight.

Changed my mind to 4th-round TKO. VĂ­tor will start breathing with his mouth wide open around the mid-2nd round or earlier Phone Post

Agreed. Vitor is really muscular and doesn't know how to maintain his cardio. If he could find a way to manage his cardio without cramping his style, he'd be damn near unbeatable. Just gotta work on his mental game.. Phone Post

Still don't see how Bisping will finish Vitor. He will likely gas (he is a huge MW), but really? Bisping? Phone Post

Bisping is going to get Romo shopped to hell and back after he gets ko'd.

nick diaz nut hugger -

Ok good reviews. Gonna give it whirl. Thanks guys. Speak later.......vitor loses, tko, rnd 3

Thank yoy Phone Post

yellow's Overseer -
nick diaz nut hugger -

Ok good reviews. Gonna give it whirl. Thanks guys. Speak later.......vitor loses, tko, rnd 3

Thank yoy Phone Post

You* Phone Post

flyingtoehold -  Thinking about putting the house down on vitor -130. Bisping doesn't have the wrestling to grind out the fight without getting caught with an h bomb in the first 2 rounds. Phone Post

I wouldn't put down to much on Vitor considering his window of getting the win is in the first two rounds, maybe just the 1st round.

His cardio at MW is really up in the air at this point; His only win at 185lbs. in the UFC is against a stubborn Akiyama that tried to trade with him in the 1st round.

He has the oppurtunity to get that KO or sub. early with the Brazilian crowd behind him, but if Bisping fights smart and doesn't make a mistake early, Vitor will lose.

Depends which vitor shows up. Phone Post

Mid-aged Baby Vitor via head dribble flurry

War Bisping! Phone Post