Bisping confuses Mr T and Gary Coleman

Did anyone else catch this at the last ufc? I can’t remember the context or what fight it came up in, but somebody mentions Mr T, and Bisping does a quick Mr T impression, saying “whatchoo talkin’ bout?” Trouble is, ‘what you talkin bout Willis’ was Gary Coleman’s famous saying, Mr T’s was “I pity the fool!” There’s a pretty sizable difference between Coleman and T…

5 Likes

Dobbelgängers!

1 Like

Easily confused in my opinion…

21 Likes

LOL!

Was that the Webster episode where Webster is molested by Mr T

How many of you seen the bouncer competition where Mr.T was discovered?

1 Like

Is there video?

I can try & look.

Mr.T won the competition on the last obstacle.

1 Like

Who stole it from who? I can definitely remember Mr. T saying “whatchu talkin bout foo” in many an A-team episode.

1 Like

Clubber Lang for the win!

Wow. I did the same when flirting with a girl at work 25 years ago. Her last name was Wallace.

“Whatchoo talkin bout Wallace” in my best Mr T voice”

An older dude clowned me. It was bad.

1 Like

Can’t find it on Youtube right now,but it was on National Tv.

1 Like

Odd timing, I was just thinking about this and recall friends in school saying he was legit tough because of this, as in not just an actor.

1 Like

His work on Extreme Fighting 1 is probably the second best “behind the scenes interviewing” in all of MMA history.

I remember Sperry did not like it when MrT asked “I hear they call you The Zen or somethin?”

2 Likes

There is only one Mr. T.

2 Likes

Six foot one… half dozen of the other…

1 Like

Looks like it was on NBC’s “Games People Play” but might have been taken off Tv because it had midget throwing as a competition.

I was lucky and seen it.

1 Like

They all look the same right Mike?

1 Like

“They’ve all got two eyes.”

I thought this is the WWF match where Hogan and Mr. T had the midget in their corner?