Bisping: DC will retire this year

A DC run at heavyweight in the UFC would be epic...even just a fight or two. But word is DC's retirement is coming pretty soon so I hope he makes the most of it. 

GOAT St. Pierre -

1/20/2018 to be exact. In no time.

Nope

Rabid Bunyip -
ausgepicht - DC: "Bisping will not fight a top ten opponent this year, like he does every year. It'll just be retirees, over 40 fighters, fighters not ranked in the top ten or past their prime."

Bisping has earnt his stripes IMO

if he has been clever crafting the longevity of his career then good for him

He's doing movies, getting gigs on Fox and folks will flock to any gym or seminar he establishes or holds 

He should be acting. He's honestly the only fighter I've ever seen that didn't look like an idiot. He has whatever it is that makes that work. He could pull it off.
AnericanFootball - 
FrontBroRian -
Rabid Bunyip - 
ausgepicht - DC: "Bisping will not fight a top ten opponent this year, like he does every year. It'll just be retirees, over 40 fighters, fighters not ranked in the top ten or past their prime."

He's doing movies, getting gigs on Fox and folks will flock to any gym or seminar he establishes or holds 

And that’s great. Good for him. I was a huge fan (and still am) and was so happy he KO’d Rockhold. However what he did after that will always have him go down as the most pathetic champ in UFC history. Hopefully he made his money and doesn’t care but that’s his champ legacy now.

Is there any other champ in the history of the UFC who defended twice, and both defenses were guys not ranked in the top 10? I’m not even going to get into one of them being a retired guy new to the division.

Conor holds that distinction actually. Most pathetic champ. 

It’s close…

AnericanFootball - 
FrontBroRian -
Rabid Bunyip - 

And that’s great. Good for him. I was a huge fan (and still am) and was so happy he KO’d Rockhold. However what he did after that will always have him go down as the most pathetic champ in UFC history. Hopefully he made his money and doesn’t care but that’s his champ legacy now.

Is there any other champ in the history of the UFC who defended twice, and both defenses were guys not ranked in the top 10? I’m not even going to get into one of them being a retired guy new to the division.

Conor holds that distinction actually. Most pathetic champ. 

“Wrong.”

At least Conor doesn’t need 35 unanswered punches to get a KO outside of his fluke over Cockhold. At least Conor can one punch people. At least Conor can defeat top ten opponents.

Uncuck yourself, cuck. Bisping is the worst champ in UFC history. Even worse than Harold Howard when he defeated Royce.