Bisping doesn't want bet to be excuse for Rockhold

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

bisping is a great trash talker but hes writing a check his ass cant cash

It looks like Bisping has made you lose a bet recently Phone Post 3.0

KneeToFaceKO -
Team GDP - "It’s funny, there’s a little tag team, for those diehard MMA fans, there was an event in San Jose recently [UFC 177]," he said. "Luke Rockhold and another San Jose native, Cung Le, we’re both up on the stage, giving a little back-and-forth, a little tag team, a little circus act looking like a pair of douchebags, saying, ‘oh yeah, you’re going to beat him, I’m going to beat him, you’re going to beat him -- ooh, let’s all beat him!’

"But 50 percent of that duo, Cung Le, that ended with him having three broken ribs, a broken jaw, a broken nose…if you think about pitter-patter punches, I don’t know if Cung Le’s checked out of the hospital yet? But if he has? Or when he does? Maybe go and see him, and talk about those pitter-patter punches."
Face battered. The other stuff is nonsense. Phone Post 3.0
After Cung Lee got hit straight in the eye, it was all downhill for him. He never recovered and got battered due to inability to see clearly. It was a legal strike as it was the knuckle that connected right in the eye but it was no less than getting poke in the eye. Cung Lee fought with pure heart and hung on as long as he can.

It was a freak incident but it is part of the game. I think, the fight would have been a lot closer if that didn't happen. Phone Post 3.0

flip_guard -
KneeToFaceKO -
Team GDP - "It’s funny, there’s a little tag team, for those diehard MMA fans, there was an event in San Jose recently [UFC 177]," he said. "Luke Rockhold and another San Jose native, Cung Le, we’re both up on the stage, giving a little back-and-forth, a little tag team, a little circus act looking like a pair of douchebags, saying, ‘oh yeah, you’re going to beat him, I’m going to beat him, you’re going to beat him -- ooh, let’s all beat him!’

"But 50 percent of that duo, Cung Le, that ended with him having three broken ribs, a broken jaw, a broken nose…if you think about pitter-patter punches, I don’t know if Cung Le’s checked out of the hospital yet? But if he has? Or when he does? Maybe go and see him, and talk about those pitter-patter punches."
Face battered. The other stuff is nonsense. Phone Post 3.0
After Cung Lee got hit straight in the eye, it was all downhill for him. He never recovered and got battered due to inability to see clearly. It was a legal strike as it was the knuckle that connected right in the eye but it was no less than getting poke in the eye. Cung Lee fought with pure heart and hung on as long as he can.

It was a freak incident but it is part of the game. I think, the fight would have been a lot closer if that didn't happen. Phone Post 3.0
Agree. But this broken ribs talk and other stuff about injuries he caused Cung is delusion on Bisping's part. Pillowhands is a glorified point fighter with great cardio, a pocket full of money and no chance to EVER be a top 5 fighter in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping's a next-level trash talker. Rockhold sounds lie a witless douche.

Unfortunately I think Rockhold is going to win. Phone Post 3.0

Everytime a fighter attempts to make things entertaining the comedy critics come out of the woodwork.

Stop being a cunt, if it's not funny don't laugh and leave it there.

Look at Maywether, a midget who can't punch, but the low level trash he spits out puts asses in seats.

I like Mike but Luke is going to mess him up.

Donoghue88 - Everytime a fighter attempts to make things entertaining the comedy critics come out of the woodwork.

Stop being a cunt, if it's not funny don't laugh and leave it there.

Look at Maywether, a midget who can't punch, but the low level trash he spits out puts asses in seats.

Boo fucking hoo. Asshat. Phone Post

I think "I don't need the money, unlike you" is a pretty solid and acceptable comeback to someone offering to bet your entire fight purse.

The fact that Bisping put his own comedy spin on it is par for the course these days.

Luke really just needs to keep his mouth shut and concentrate on the fight because he's out of his depth with the prefight banter and he's somehow managed to get everyone rooting for Bisping even though Bispings mouth is in overdrive lol.

Good stuff all round!! Phone Post 3.0

TheImmortalStocktonSlap - 
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

yea i knew i shouldnt of bet on the 42 yr old fighter coming off a 2 yr layoff

Bisping'sToiletCleaner -
TheImmortalStocktonSlap - 
Bisping'sToiletCleaner -

yea i knew i shouldnt of bet on the 42 yr old fighter coming off a 2 yr layoff