Bisping F@$%ING HATES Hendo

During the UFC 251 broadcast, apparently without provocation, Dan Henderson slighted commentator Michael Bisping on the social network.

https://twitter.com/danhendo/status/1282172468111654913

Bisping replied in kind, and then Hendo referenced the eye Bisping lost to the Colonel Sanders of PEDs, Vitor Belfort.

https://twitter.com/danhendo/status/1282183425286221827

During his latest Believe You Me podcast, Bisping went all Maximus "At my signal, unleash Hell" in response.

“I was like you f***ing a*****e. What a p****k. I get it, all right but it was a long time ago. It was 11 years ago,” said Bisping. “I see Dan Henderson on occasion, not very often. I saw him, I was in Albuquerque or somewhere for a fight and Dan Henderson was there and we exchanged pleasantries and said hi. ‘Hey Dan, how you doing?’ that’s about it, whatever. A quick ‘how’s everything, all good.’ I thought you f***ing little s***. You little f***ing snake.”

“We had our thing, you knocked me out, you embarrassed me in front of the whole world. I was very upfront and honest about it. I talked about it in my book. I talked about it in my upcoming documentary about and when that documentary comes out you’ll see. In the book, I go into it in great detail and yeah, it did bother me. But it’s part of history, it’s part of my MMA career. I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m kind of glad that happened because it made me a better fighter.

“But for a guy that is older, an elder gentleman like him to be stewing that, you’re a f**$ing a*****e. You’re a piece of s***. Don’t be bitter. Just because he’s got nothing going on. I’m doing well. This podcast does good, I’m commentating, I’ve got businesses. I’m not showing off, I’m just saying my post-athletic career is doing great. I’m not sure what Dan Henderson is doing.”

“I had some loaded in the chamber. Some heavy low blows. But I’m not going to go there. I wouldn’t go there. Trust me, I had a very, very, very, very significant low blow that I’ll tell you off the air but I wouldn’t do that cause I’m not a c**t. I’m not an a*****e. Certainly as a fighter, I wouldn’t go after somebody’s injury that f***ing somebody did whilst on steroids.

“Cause any fighter that steps into the cage runs the risk of getting hurt. They run the risk of getting life long injuries. They run the risk of brain damage. They run the risk of getting f***ing killed and there’s a certain honor amongst it. Like you say honor amongst thieves or whatever. There should be a certain honor, a certain code between fighters that a lot of f***ing a*****es seem to forget. They talk s*** like that little s*** Chad Mendes is another one. You shouldn’t make fun of a fellow fighter’s injury if that injury happened in the cage, in your sport. The chosen sport that you’re all pursuing. That’s bad karma. It’s almost like you’re asking for that same fate.”

“To a certain degree, I f***ing wear that as a badge of honor. I don’t, I cover it up at all times with a fake lens but still, you get the point that I’m making. I wear my cauliflowered ears and my scars as a badge of honor. I cover the eye up all the time because I’m embarrassed by it and it is a touchy subject but what a low, lousy just a scummy s****y move to say that.

“Certainly as a I say as an elder man that’s retired, that has children, and then to go after another fighter’s lifelong altering injury like that. I just thought you really are a low piece of s*** and I’m f***ing happy — you want to talk about CTE and not being able to string a f***ing sentence together. That old f***ing creaky dinosaur, f*** me, he can hardly f***ing talk. He looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He can’t f***ing turn his head left or right. I don’t know what his f***ing personal situation is but I don’t think he’s very healthy either.”

“So go f*** yourself Dan Henderson. And if you’ve got a problem with me baby f***ing boy, come say it to my f***ing face like a real f***ing man cause I’ll stick the f***ing nuts on you, straight a-f***ing-way, simple as f***ing that. You old creaky ass f***ing c**t. F*** off, p****.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SsFO-k1Tdw&feature=emb_title

h/t MMA Fighting

Dude that spit on a person claims he’s not a cunt and doesn’t go low.

14 Likes

Bisping always taking the high road 

1 Like
RicGillespie - Dude that spit on a person claims he's not a cunt and doesn't go low.

Not to mention the obviously blatant illegal knee he threw in round 1 of that fight as well. Even Dana admitted it was thrown on purpose.

And reality was Bisping was extremely upset over a few goofy and light-hearted videos that would be considered absolutely nothing with today’s trashtalk.

2 Likes

Totally rent free. 

A single tweet sent him into an reflective explative filled rage. 

3 Likes

Always hate it when fighters shit on others in cage injuries whatever they are, but to shit on a man blind in one eye from fighting is a new low for the sport. Expect nothing less from Dan though 

13 Likes

They both are dumb to be talking shit. Dan got the KO. Why he brought it up? I don't know. Obviously he's bitter and a bit jealous I would say. Vitor KOd Dan viciously twice in a row. It would be like Vitor talking shit to Dan now. It doesn't make sense. 

4 Likes

Remember, decision Dan starting a career resurgence on testosterone. 

7 Likes

I think people criticising Bisping are probably underestimating the effect of being KOed for the first time on the biggest stage. The guy was clearly scarred by it and whilst it'd be nice if he was a sportsmanlike pacifist about it, in reality he's still a fighter not a philosopher. I would be more surprised if he didn't go on the offensive. 

1 Like

I don't know why Bisping responded.  He won overall.  He got the last win when Dan wasn't on steroids; Dan just didn't have the power to put him away.  Bisping just had more heart on the day.

Then Bisping has the great commentating job.  That must really make Dan sour.

Bisping should have just laughed it off knowing Dan has to listen to him.

5 Likes
RicGillespie - Dude that spit on a person claims he's not a cunt and doesn't go low.

I'm pretty sure Rivera and his corner done a video and song insinuating his wife had an std. Dirty thing spitting, but there's not many fighters who go after others wife in the sport(at the time)

4 Likes

Bellator on Indian reservation. Let them both juice.

Part 3  Make it happen Coker!

2 Likes
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Totally rent free. 

Nah, it was a douche move on Dan’s part. Similar to as if Silva’s leg never fully recovered and Weidman gave him shit over having a limp.

Also, Bisping is talking about it on his podcast where he gets paid to talk. He’s not necessarily going out of his way here.

6 Likes

Bisping has always been, and always will be a bitter cunt.

Both are childish. You both are legends who have held world titles. Move on and let it go lol not that serious. Juicy stuff none the less

1 Like

The first tweet by Dan was no big deal, I think Bisping overreacted and then Dan went for a low blow.

Maybe its different sitting here at home with two eyes thinking it was no big deal.

2 Likes

In Hendo’s defense, Bisping is the one who brought up the eye, saying Dan got beat by a guy with one eye, and then Dan made a joke about his commentating based on that

3 Likes

i like Bisping for standing up for himself,He may not have been the best fighter ever but hes had a hall of fame career.

4 Likes
danybayamon23 -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Totally rent free. 

Nah, it was a douche move on Dan’s part. Similar to as if Silva’s leg never fully recovered and Weidman gave him shit over having a limp.

Also, Bisping is talking about it on his podcast where he gets paid to talk. He’s not necessarily going out of his way here.

Douche move or not, my statement still rings true. 

1 Like

They should take "how to become bros after fighting’ classes from Penn and Hughes.