Bisping F@$%ING HATES Hendo

I can't fucking wait to listen believe you me later. 

danybayamon23 -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

Totally rent free. 

A single tweet sent him into an reflective explative filled rage. 

Nah, it was a douche move on Dan’s part. Similar to as if Silva’s leg never fully recovered and Weidman gave him shit over having a limp.

Also, Bisping is talking about it on his podcast where he gets paid to talk. He’s not necessarily going out of his way here.

Not that similar because Dan isn’t the one that caused Bisping’s injury.

Bisping will continue winning at life and unfortunately Hendo is going broke.

They are both retired, but post retirement life is far better for Bisping than Hendo.

3 Likes

Fuck Hendo that’s a cheap bitch move. Espeacilly from a blatant PED abuser.

3rd fightie 3rd fight please

bootysweat -

In Hendo’s defense, Bisping is the one who brought up the eye, saying Dan got beat by a guy with one eye, and then Dan made a joke about his commentating based on that

Yeah that part shouldnt be overlooked. If you use it to brag when you "beat" him, it shouldnt be off limits. 

2 Likes

Bisping brought up the eye first.

Dan’s response was funny.

LOL at UGers talking shit about Dan Fucking Henderson.

This place has gone down hill.

2 Likes

“He looks like the Hunchback of Notre Dame. He can’t f***ing turn his head left or right.”

Lmao!!!

JThomasufc91 -

They both are dumb to be talking shit. Dan got the KO. Why he brought it up? I don't know. Obviously he's bitter and a bit jealous I would say. Vitor KOd Dan viciously twice in a row. It would be like Vitor talking shit to Dan now. It doesn't make sense. 

Forever Hendo fan here, so pretty biased. Buuuut... Hendo is not bitter. This is a guy with confidence on the next level, Rickson-level confidence. Fully comfortable in the cage at all times after his first fight and there were many to come. Every controversial decision he ever won he thought was in the bag all along and every decision he ever lost was a fault by the judges because "I was comfortable in there and he never hurt me". He said the draw with Shogun was wrong because one of the war rounds should have been a 10-8 for him and the last round which was just a beatdown was rightly judged a 10-9 because "I was not hurt and escaped his mount to half-guard a couple times".

This guy has, considering his credentials, had pretty poor defensive wrestling throughout his career and got taken down quite often but he still believed he would beat Cormier. He thought a grappling bout with Jon Jones would be a meaningful enterprise. And he always had a brutally eloquent hilarious counter for every remark that somehow questioned his greatness… 

So no, he’s not bitter. At close to 50 poking fun at Bisping feels to him like when an uncle teases his niece by pinching his sides and then holding his arm out so the toddler’s punches can’t reach him. 

1 Like
per -
JThomasufc91 -

They both are dumb to be talking shit. Dan got the KO. Why he brought it up? I don't know. Obviously he's bitter and a bit jealous I would say. Vitor KOd Dan viciously twice in a row. It would be like Vitor talking shit to Dan now. It doesn't make sense. 

Forever Hendo fan here, so pretty biased. Buuuut... Hendo is not bitter. This is a guy with confidence on the next level, Rickson-level confidence. Fully comfortable in the cage at all times after his first fight and there were many to come. Every controversial decision he ever won he thought was in the bag all along and every decision he ever lost was a fault by the judges because "I was comfortable in there and he never hurt me". He said the draw with Shogun was wrong because one of the war rounds should have been a 10-8 for him and the last round which was just a beatdown was rightly judged a 10-9 because "I was not hurt and escaped his mount to half-guard a couple times".

This guy has, considering his credentials, had pretty poor defensive wrestling throughout his career and got taken down quite often but he still believed he would beat Cormier. He thought a grappling bout with Jon Jones would be a meaningful enterprise. And he always had a brutally eloquent hilarious counter for every remark that somehow questioned his greatness… 

So no, he’s not bitter. At close to 50 poking fun at Bisping feels to him like when an uncle teases his niece by pinching his sides and then holding his arm out so the toddler’s punches can’t reach him. 

Shogun and Hendo beat the crap out of each other. Hendo had a TUE for both fights. The second one was in Brazil. Nevada had banned TUE. But Brazil let this fight go on. As the last TUE. Shogun should have A. Won the first fight. B. Made Dan fight him without testosterone. 

Haha, it's pretty funny how easily Hendo set him off.

Douchey thing to say at random. I dont think bisping is the one sitting at home on his sofa thinking about that fight over and over. He is still working, the other guy. Not so much

1 Like

" you’re a f**$ing a**e. You’re a piece of s. Don’t be bitter."

Who’s bitter here?

1 Like
FloridaStriker - 

Douchey thing to say at random. I dont think bisping is the one sitting at home on his sofa thinking about that fight over and over. He is still working, the other guy. Not so much

The only thing Hendo is sitting on his couch thinking about, is how Bisping never came close hurting him.

Yet Hendo almost killed Bisping in every meaningful exchange they had.

Deep down, Bisping isn’t ever going to forget that.

Hendo was like his kryptonite.

It would seem more likely for Hendo to be salty towards the judges for robbing him.

StrikingMMA -

" you’re a f**$ing a**e. You’re a piece of s. Don’t be bitter."

Who’s bitter here?

Bisbing was definitely drunk here.

onepunchJD -
FloridaStriker - 

The only thing Hendo is sitting on his couch thinking about, is how Bisping never came close hurting him.

It would seem more likely for Hendo to be salty towards the judges for robbing him.

Hendo should have never got that title shot anyway. 

JThomasufc91 - 
onepunchJD -
FloridaStriker - 

How do you figure?

Throughout the entire history of MMA, fighters have been given title shots based on past achievement.

Hendo had one of the greatest and most successful careers in MMA history.

Not only that, the UFC screwed him out of a couple title shots back in the day to protect their poster boys.

Hendo not only should have gotten the shot – he should have gotten the decision too.

JThomasufc91 -
onepunchJD -
FloridaStriker - 

He got robbed of his "winner gets a title shot" after the first Bisping fight. 

Hendo will always and forever have Bispy's number.

He doesn't even have to do much.

A look, a tweet, anything, and Bispy is raging.

Bispy was owned, has been owned, and will always be owned by Hendo.

1 Like