Bisping fans check in, UKTT or Not

KrzyBnzJnz - 
Megatherium - I didn't like Bisping at all for the longest time but with all the abuse he took from the Rivera camp insulting his family and making fun of his Cypriot heritage he started to become a sympathetic character in my eyes.

So ya, count me in from now on, Go Mike Bisping!

So all the BS with Rivera made you LIKE Bisping? It pretty much confirmed all the reasons I hate that dude.
Shut up, go and watch dancing on ice it'd be more your cup of tea.

Bisping doesn't need to put up with crap like that, you can't poke a pitbull over and over and be suprised when he bites you.  He was so angry a knee got launched 2 seconds before it should have.

Get over it.

Another Jock backing Bisping here. Phone Post

KrzyBnzJnz - 
Megatherium - I didn't like Bisping at all for the longest time but with all the abuse he took from the Rivera camp insulting his family and making fun of his Cypriot heritage he started to become a sympathetic character in my eyes.

So all the BS with Rivera made you LIKE Bisping? It pretty much confirmed all the reasons I hate that dude.

The thing is, usually when a journeyman like Rivera gets an opportunity to fight a ranked contender in a feature fight he at least shows the guy with the marquee value a modicum of basic respect for the opportunity but all Rivera did was hurl shit at him for three months because he thought it was trendy.

After all , it was an absolute nothing fight for Bispings' career and was he less than enthused about taking it because it did jack shit for his ranking but he goes ahead and takes the fight and has to listen to a bunch of juvenile nonsense from Rivera.

Just didn't sit right with me.

ProteinPower - 
RebelWithin - 
ProteinPower - New Zealand Bisping fan! Can't wait for one of the best finishers currently in the UFC to get his title shot!

I cant believe how gay you are

Oh my i r hurt feeling. 21 wins 17 finished opponents (soon to be 18) - stats dont lie, Bisping is a killer!
Damn straight.

Proof that Mike Bisping is No.1 ranked MW

Frobenius - 
ProteinPower - 
RebelWithin - 
ProteinPower - New Zealand Bisping fan! Can't wait for one of the best finishers currently in the UFC to get his title shot!

I cant believe how gay you are

Oh my i r hurt feeling. 21 wins 17 finished opponents (soon to be 18) - stats dont lie, Bisping is a killer!
Damn straight.

Proof that Mike Bisping is No.1 ranked MW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bisping is a fool

Megatherium - 
KrzyBnzJnz - 

The thing is, usually when a journeyman like Rivera gets an opportunity to fight a ranked contender in a feature fight he at least shows the guy with the marquee value a modicum of basic respect for the opportunity but all Rivera did was hurl shit at him for three months because he thought it was trendy.

After all , it was an absolute nothing fight for Bispings' career and was he less than enthused about taking it because it did jack shit for his ranking but he goes ahead and takes the fight and has to listen to a bunch of juvenile nonsense from Rivera.

Also give yourself an uppercut for using the term "trendy" It isnt 1985 anymore mate

Savron - 
Megatherium - 
KrzyBnzJnz - 

Also give yourself an uppercut for using the term "trendy" It isnt 1985 anymore mate

It never stops being 1985 to me my young friend.

TTT

Checkin in from liverppooll Phone Post

TTT

THIS! Fully on board now, he kinda pulls the same shtick as Sonnen. Love him or hate him, everyone wants to see him fight...

Not long now boys!

Patriotic American checking in.

War Bisping!

War Bisping!

TTT

come on Bisping!!!

BOOM Exactly how I predicted Fuck the Haters