Bisping: Felder quarantined, missing UFC 251

During a recent Believe You Me podcast, fighter turned commentator Michael Bisping said fighter/commentator Paul Felder currently cannot travel to ‘Fight Island’ due to potential COVID-19 exposure. Fighter turned coach Din Thomas apparently tested positive for COVID-19, and Felder and Thomas sat near to each other on a flight to Vegas, so out of an abundance of caution, Felder is quarantined too.

“Paul Felder, poor guy, he was sat next to Din Thomas on the flight, so he passed his test, but they’re erring on the side of caution and I think he’s gonna be quarantined for 14 f***king days,” said Bisping, as transcribed by Alexander K. Lee and Mike Heck for MMA fighting.

Felder may or may not be out of quarantine in time to call the July 18 and July 25 fights. If Felder remains out, Bisping is positioned to step in for him, and took a good-natured shot at his friend.

“I get his work,” said Bisping. “I get to stay a little bit longer now commentating fights, I’m sorry Paul. But I’m not that sorry because I will be taking your cash, baby boy. I’m joking, I’m joking, I wish him the best. I’m not that sorry. I am sorry. I’m kidding, I’m kidding, but I’m now doing three of the four events. Before I was just commentating two, now I’m commentating three, so I’m gonna be here a little bit longer.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WY25WVhJOI&feature=emb_title

Don’t know how I missed this.  

Does anyone know the commentary team for tomorrow night?

knockoutfighter -

Don’t know how I missed this.  

Does anyone know the commentary team for tomorrow night?

Platinum Perry’s GF