MMA Underground Forums

Bisping has a msg for TRT users

Bisping speaks the truth! Hendo's next walk out shirt should be 2 big ass crossed syringes! (yes i realize TRT is usually a gel rubbed on the shoulder).

But what if you're 45 or older and you just don't feel the way you used to?

if its not against the rules, than its not cheating.

The first time I think I've ever agreed with something that came from his mouth. Phone Post

DonDon11 -  The first time I think I've ever agreed with something that came from his mouth. Phone Post

Bobby Sparkle - 
Chimonos Revenge - How about fighters that illegally knee someone in the face intentionally and then spit on their corner while celebrating about it?

He's ok with that i guess...
How about the Ref decides what's cheating during a fight? You have no authority so it's best if you just shut your pie hole. Phone Post

Kneeing a downed opponent in the face is clearly cheating; No need for the Ref to decide anything.  Taking TRT, but staying within the required limits is not cheating. 

Bobby Sparkle -
Chimonos Revenge - How about fighters that illegally knee someone in the face intentionally and then spit on their corner while celebrating about it?

How about the Ref decides what's cheating during a fight? You have no authority so it's best if you just shut your pie hole. Phone Post

Lol. So just because the ref declares it legal then it is must be! Phone Post

Bobby Sparkle - 

So...Bisping can call Hendo (indirectly) a cheater, when Hendo has done nothing illegal, not been suspended, not tested positive for having higher than accepted levels....but Bisping can intentionally knee a downed opponent in the face and then gloat about it?

Then spit on his corner?

That about right?

Spitsping is a blatant fence grabbing, illegal knee to the downed opponent cheat.  THIS IS INDiSPUTABLE.

Spitzy has no room to talk about anyone, period. 

As for his fight with Hendo I'm sure he is trying to chalk the worst KOing ever recorded up to it instead of being outmatched, outclassed and having less sense than God gave the common doorknob by circling into the powerhand of someone who's known for KOing people with it. 

^^^thing of beauty

Bisping is right

I hate it but I am leaning on Bispings side of the Fence

Bisping makes some fair points.. 

lol Dana didn't sack Mike for s mis-Timed knee but he bumped Nate for taking now didn't he? I'll let you decide which is worse Phone Post

By the way, the ref DID call this an illegal shot.

If rivera would have chosen not to continue, Bisping would have been disqualified.

So Bisping is saying IF he's still fighting into his late 30s hes NOT gonna use TRT if his levels are low? Whilst it's within the rules why not, you'd be plain stupid not to take advantage of it. Tho I personally think it should be against the rules, because young guys have a fitness/health advantage the older guys have experience. Phone Post

suess - 

well since someone who isn't biased said so, i will believe it.

And you're the last bastion of fairness..

Just because Dominant Dan likes the juice, it doesn't make Bisping's comments anything other than correct.

Bisping =  Legend and Beyond.

If an athlete is medically cleared to utilize TRT, then it is well in the persons means to use it in a controlled and professional environment. Sounds to me Bisping is making a general statement, not necessarily directing his comment towards Henderson, imo. However, Henderson is the last person that should be talked about, seeing that he's been doing it for several years and has never run into any issues with an MMA organization or an athletic commission. The reason why? Because TRT is conducted by medical professionals.

My message to Bisping and all the haters: Get a god damn clue.

This is not a situation where athletes are sticking needles into their butt cheeks in a gym locker room. Having TRT is a condition, much like diabetes. Both diseases entail utilizing certain medications in order to live a healthy and stable life.