Bisping has a msg for TRT users

Hey my thread made UG news again :-) I'm defo in double figures of broken news on the front page now, I should be s mod or president of America or something :-) Phone Post

NoGi bear - Hey my thread made UG news again :-) I'm defo in double figures of broken news on the front page now, I should be s mod or president of America or something :-) Phone Post

You have been promoted to the highly esteemed position of "Caffeine injestion Coordinator" for the AUJL.

Basically, you bring Nader coffee.

EBM - 
rockwell - Hmmm not exactly. If you had a TRT script dated from more than a few years back you would've passed under the radar and despite being in the spotlight now there's no way an existing TRT script can be revoked.

You're not only missing the point, your statement above is absolutely false. If Hendo had been abusing this process, why would his results "passed under the radar"? Abusing the TRT process would have resulted in his testosterone levels to not only be irregular, but too high - each time he was tested.

The guy has gone several years without any issues. How many times in the last 5 years has their been a TRT and Hendo thread made on here? Maybe 1 or 2? But now that Sonnen and Marquardt were issued medical suspensions because of TRT, everyone wants to point the finger at Hendo because he's been doing it for years?

However, in the next year or so I think that we will see a huge emergence in guys testing with TRT using the "TRT Excuse". There is no doubt that commissions will need to put tighter restrictions on the use of TRT, specifically designed for athletes that actually have this medical condition. Especially for a guy like Hendo who has been doing it the right way, by the book, for several years now.

TRT allows you to "fail" a drug test (T:E ratio) since you can administer exogenous T.

While you still have to test 'normal' on T LEVELS for your drug test it means you can play the system if you want.

There is ZERO proof that Hendo has done that.

But the problems for Sonnen and Nate were ones relating to them actually having got clearance for theraputic use.

Chael didn't submit his TRT script to Kizer and Nate may or may not have had one (he never cleared it either).

Chimonos Revenge - 
Mako_ - As much as I loathe Bisping, he's speaking the truth. It's fucking cheating.

according to who?
BJ Penn and fair minded people who want a level playing field. Wrestlers already have the advantage so how can you stop a drugged up wrestler? Its going to be difficuilt.

Bisping's statements would be more believable if he wasn't protesting his own innocence so loudly and often.

Idsmashit - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Mako_ - As much as I loathe Bisping, he's speaking the truth. It's fucking cheating.

according to who?
BJ Penn and fair minded people who want a level playing field. Wrestlers already have the advantage so how can you stop a drugged up wrestler? Its going to be difficuilt.

The Uk has sub par wrestling. Should that be banned now so all fighters can be on a level playing field?

The entire POINT of TRT is so the fighter with lower test than normal can compete on a LEVEL playing field.

Now, if you are abusing it, and are way over LEGAL, accepted limits, than you can call it cheating. I have no problem with that.

Who the fuck is Bisping?

Chimonos Revenge - 
Idsmashit - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

according to who?

The Uk has sub par wrestling. Should that be banned now so all fighters can be on a level playing field?

The entire POINT of TRT is so the fighter with lower test than normal can compete on a LEVEL playing field.

Now, if you are abusing it, and are way over LEGAL, accepted limits, than you can call it cheating. I have no problem with that.

Why do you have to make this about the UK? Fuck off with that shit bro. Talk about Bisping the fighter, not your generalisation of a country based on a few fighters you've seen in the UFC.

I hate people that start talking shit about a country based on a comment that someone has made that doesn't relate to nationalities. That, and you've probably never left your state.

Who is this guy? UKTT's new recruit? ^^

Like him or not, he makes a valid point. Why would someone have low testosterone levels? People who know the effects of steroids know what I'm talking about.

Hendo isn't a cheater because his levels are in normal range. Sonnen and Marquart on the other hand got in trouble for a reason Phone Post

citysambo - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Idsmashit - 
Chimonos Revenge - 

according to who?

Why do you have to make this about the UK? Fuck off with that shit bro. Talk about Bisping the fighter, not your generalisation of a country based on a few fighters you've seen in the UFC.

I hate people that start talking shit about a country based on a comment that someone has made that doesn't relate to nationalities. That, and you've probably never left your state.

Lol

If they need it they need it. I think people who throw illegal knees to a grounded opponent then spit on his corner are cheats, but thats just me. Phone Post

SexiestManAlive -  Like him or not, he makes a valid point. Why would someone have low testosterone levels? People who know the effects of steroids know what I'm talking about.

Hendo isn't a cheater because his levels are in normal range. Sonnen and Marquart on the other hand got in trouble for a reason Phone Post

Prolonged weight cutting especially when one starts at an early age can result in low test levels.  A lot of guys who wreslted through college have low test issues..   constantly cutting weight like that wrecks your test production.  

TRT-Bomb

OveREEMed A New Butthole - Bisping is right.

Just because we like somebody does not make it OK, and just because we dislike somebody does not make that person wrong.

Bisping is as per usual correct. But haters (and massive douche-bags) gonna hate

no it's just a lot more fun becuase spitsbing turned out to be such a dink

Chimonos Revenge -
NoGi bear - Hey my thread made UG news again :-) I'm defo in double figures of broken news on the front page now, I should be s mod or president of America or something :-) Phone Post

You have been promoted to the highly esteemed position of "Caffeine injestion Coordinator" for the AUJL.

Basically, you bring Nader coffee.

I can do that

BUT I WON'T !!!!! Phone Post

lol @ people saying "low test isn't only a result of steroids in the past !!"

these are elite level sportsman competing in combat sports , extensive amateur backgrounds in boxing and wrestling etc , they are not decrepit guys with naturally testosterone deficiencies , if they were , they wouldn't be fighting in the first place .

you get test and steroids from external sources and your body stops producing it naturally, simple as that . why would super fit high level athletes that train everyday suddenly need test therapy ??

get a grip .

The Count is bang on the money . Phone Post

Just like every other thread on TRT, this one is full of uneducated comments.