Bisping has made at least $3.8 million in the UFC

And it's probably even more than that.

In his 21 fights in the UFC, Michael Bisping has made at least $3,819,000 (includes 150,000 for 3 "Fight of the Nights').

I added up all the all the payouts for each Bisping fight that I could find. The ones that I couldn't find I took whatever his previous payout was and used that. His contract always went up so a lot of the cards he probably got paid more than I gave him credit for but I wanted to play it safe.

Pretty impressive career for someone who has never even gotten a title shot. After sponsorships I'd think he could have made over 5 million.

I saw him today at the media thing in Hong Kong.  Man he looked slick.

I'll bet he's made quite a bit more than that in total. He was the first big star from the UK, which in turn, made the UFC a lot of $$

He's been there since 07..... thats all he made? What about the backroom bonuses?????

I guarantee that is only the tip of the iceberg. He got that TUF money and a shitload of bonuses. A guy like Bisping doesn't under-sell himself. I'd be amazed if the total is anything less than 10-15 mil.

maybe more but it's better than what he started at before fighting. i think Dana helped pay one of his overdue rent bills when he first entered the ufc and bisping has remain loyal to the ufc and that will pay off long after he stops fighting i think.

Mayweather fights once and makes 72 mill. Thats shit money compared. Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - if i ever hear "Bisping is fighting for his job" ill fucking puke. same thing with guys like Mir. they could lose a dozen times and it would still be extremely fucked up if they were to be cut
I hate bisping.. Bjut i agree 100% Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - does that sound OK to you guys? i mean hes been there as long as anyone still doing it? pathetic imo

Wot?

Are you saying Bisping has been under paid?

Weak Phone Post 3.0

House Boru - does that sound OK to you guys? i mean hes been there as long as anyone still doing it? pathetic imo

4mil for for almost 20 fights and 8 years sounds pretty weak

He was a draw in England but now has 1 fight there in his last 12 and is now fighting on cards that arent even televised in the States

I think eventually we will see an era in MMA where fighters have more pull and dont get fucked around so much

Frobenius - I guarantee that is only the tip of the iceberg. He got that TUF money and a shitload of bonuses. A guy like Bisping doesn't under-sell himself. I'd be amazed if the total is anything less than 10-15 mil.

Lol No way, but 3.5-4 million sounds about right. Not bad when compared to what a lot folks make, but you also have to figure in taxes and the cost of camps etc.

$3.8M divided by 8 (1st fight was June 06) is $475K per year.

Imagine a world where everybody could make at least half a million dollars a year while doing the exact job that they want. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping is what every fighter should inspire to be that isn't winning a title. Loyal to the organization, markets himself well, fights and trains hard, and doesn't complain about shit publicly as far as pay and contracts, etc. He is a millionaire doing what he loves in a very young sport that only started producing millionaires around the time he came into the league. Not bad! Phone Post

Donkey Puncher - Mayweather fights once and makes 72 mill. Thats shit money compared. Phone Post 3.0

Mayweather fights once and 2 million people who don't watch any other boxing matches all year pay $65 to turn on the PPV two hours after it starts just to watch his fight.

good for him, he's prolly made the UFC 10x that amount

CowboyIsMillersSandman -
esque - Bisping will be taken care of regardless. Dana loves him. He has several gigs outside of MMA. He's done what Conor McGregor is trying to do, except winning the title.

Winner of Bisping/Le vs winner of Silva/Diaz anyone? Hell, let the losers fight as well. Phone Post 3.0
Apparently half a million isn't enough for the ug, these forums are filled with rich bastards pulling in 5 million a year. Phone Post 3.0
I bet your one of the guys who say Nate making 60/60 a fight is more then most people make in a year smh. Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom -

He's been there since 07..... thats all he made? What about the backroom bonuses?????

Yeah, I'm sure he's been forced to blow Dana by now. That's the back room bonus, right? Suck it or you're cut. Phone Post 3.0

Mike has done very well since TUF he must be decent draw because so many people always talk about wanting to see him get his ass kicked and enjoy it when he does.

Let's be honest he has had a good career and won a few fights nobody thought he would Cung fight should be fun. Phone Post 3.0

so almost half a million a year in just payment from the UFC
not including sponsorship money gained DUE to being in the UFC
and any other commercial work he has earned from it like commentating, appearances etc.

Sheeet I'd be more than happy with that as my last couple of years pay.

Plus didn't he have some PPV cuts on the UK cards?

Everyone always mentions the few and far between top of the line boxers who make massive paydays as a comparison but its faulty logic in this instance.
Find me a guy in his weight class in boxing with the same win loss percentage during that time period that is making what Bisping is to really make the comparison.

Floyd's paychecks are the exception not the rule.