Bisping has made at least $3.8 million in the UFC

It's really hard to make 3.8 mil in that amount of time doing anything, especially for never being a champion. And I bet he closer to 15 mil with sponsorships and PPV points, bonuses ect... Nice way to make a loving I would say. It pays to attract attention. Phone Post 3.0

CurtisTheConqueror - It's really hard to make 3.8 mil in that amount of time doing anything, especially for never being a champion. And I bet he closer to 15 mil with sponsorships and PPV points, bonuses ect... Nice way to make a loving I would say. It pays to attract attention. Phone Post 3.0
Damn auto correct. Meant to say nice way to make a living. Phone Post 3.0

Dana Stern - 

Bisping is what every fighter should inspire to be that isn't winning a title. Loyal to the organization, markets himself well, fights and trains hard, and doesn't complain about shit publicly as far as pay and contracts, etc. He is a millionaire doing what he loves in a very young sport that only started producing millionaires around the time he came into the league. Not bad! Phone Post

It's easy to do that when your pushed a lot more than the fans think you should be.

Bisping reads forums and he must know the fans in general never rated him that highly. In contrast the UFC brash pushed him not because they were completely blown away by his skills but because they saw him as a ticket into a lucrative UK market that never really materialised.

He was in the right place at the right time for making money. I'm not sure he's particularly enjoyed his fame though.

He would have made a lot more then that if he could win a fight that mattered.

Silverball -
Frobenius - I guarantee that is only the tip of the iceberg. He got that TUF money and a shitload of bonuses. A guy like Bisping doesn't under-sell himself. I'd be amazed if the total is anything less than 10-15 mil.

Lol No way, but 3.5-4 million sounds about right. Not bad when compared to what a lot folks make, but you also have to figure in taxes and the cost of camps etc.
You make no sense. Phone Post 3.0

Deserves every penny. He's part of the reason they're so successful in the UK. Phone Post 3.0

Lanceness021 -
Dana Stern - 

Bisping is what every fighter should inspire to be that isn't winning a title. Loyal to the organization, markets himself well, fights and trains hard, and doesn't complain about shit publicly as far as pay and contracts, etc. He is a millionaire doing what he loves in a very young sport that only started producing millionaires around the time he came into the league. Not bad! Phone Post

It's easy to do that when your pushed a lot more than the fans think you should be.

Bisping reads forums and he must know the fans in general never rated him that highly. In contrast the UFC brash pushed him not because they were completely blown away by his skills but because they saw him as a ticket into a lucrative UK market that never really materialised.

He was in the right place at the right time for making money. I'm not sure he's particularly enjoyed his fame though.

100% this which is why they are pushing mcgregor so hard he's pretty much the FW Bisping and they will carefully pick his opponents like with mike hoping he becomes the champ he could become the Ricky Hatton of mma. Phone Post 3.0

I feel he's underpaid for how long he's been involved with the #1 MMA Promotion in the world.

I hope he evaluates soon and gets that eye looked after on the company dime.

He's earned a full workup when his UFC days are done, years ago.

Solly97 -
Donkey Puncher - Mayweather fights once and makes 72 mill. Thats shit money compared. Phone Post 3.0
Maywheather started from the bottom and worked his way to the top. Maywheather is the king of a sport that has been around for a long long time. Maywheather is really the only thing keeping boxing alive. He has over 40 fights. He's undefeated.

He deserves the money Phone Post 3.0
No one "deserves" 72 million Phone Post 3.0

Do we know how or if he has PPV points on his contract as well? Surely he does so he'd make extra on those we wouldn't about.

And do the fighters get a lot of extra for a coaching stint on TUF? Phone Post 3.0

Bispings pathetic? Yeah he really squandered his life experience. Phone Post 3.0

and he is probably broke

I can safely say that this is BS Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - I can safely say that this is BS Phone Post 3.0
If anyone knows it should be his wee lad.

Welcome to the UG. Enjoy it, make friends and have fun too. Phone Post 3.0

I just added up what was publicly recorded after the fights. I'm sure he made much more than that. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley -
I just added up what was publicly recorded after the fights. I'm sure he made much more than that. Phone Post 3.0
Guy adds up the actual reported numbers, guys call bs. Sounds like a typical day on the ug. Phone Post 3.0

BrattMamley - 

Well this is coming from the big man himself

You lazy fucks. He's worth 4.5 million net per celebrity net worth.com. Phone Post 3.0

Donkey Puncher - Mayweather fights once and makes 72 mill. Thats shit money compared. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah because bisping is the Mayweather of out sport...

Mike is a hard working salt of the earth guy who's made more money in MMA than I would imagine he would have should he never found MMA.

I hope Mike goes on to earn more money and win more fights. War Bisping! Phone Post 3.0