Bisping: I want to test myself against Anderson

Source: Michael Bisping: "Anderson Silva is the greatest. I want to challenge myself against the best."

I want to take Bisping seriously as a contender to Silva or any of the top ranked middleweights, but every time I try to make a case for him, I keep seeing in my mind how easily Wanderlei Silva dominated him, and dropped him in their fight. Anybody giving Bisping a chance against Silva if he fights him?

Bisping tests himself and will fight whoever but it's the big tests he usually comes up short in. Phone Post

He does not deserve the fight win a lose VS Belfort but in a real way I'd like to see if AS can top Hendo's KO or no. It's not like Bisping will go for the TD. Ahh I Guess he just gets the Thai plum to knees for a couple of seconds and finishes him quick on the ground though. LOL at standing with AS!

SupesUp - 

Bisping tests himself and will fight whoever but it's the big tests he usually comes up short in. Phone Post

No sir he has ALWAYS come up short.

Keeping in mind I'm not counting a marginal top 10 he just beat as a "big test".

Gotta give the man credit..n he'll fight anyone. Phone Post

He beat Bryan Stand.

Bisping is a good fighter. He's put in a lot of work to earn his way up through the ranks. Getting a shot at Vitor will be a good test for him.

Ip Man 81 - 

I like Bisping a lot, but I see that fight with Silva a lot like the Griffin/Silva fight, maybe not quite as bad tho for Bisping. Bisping is great at recovering from big shots but Anderson's ability to finish a fight will be to much for Michael to recover from. Phone Post

I agree with you, Bisping get's rocked in just about all his past fights, but always recover well

Bisping won't last a round if Andy is on point.

Weidman: I can BEAT Anderson Silva! Phone Post

Kingofny23 - Weidman: I can BEAT Anderson Silva! Phone Post

He can BEAT him off...that's about it.... Phone Post