Bisping is fake news

16 wins most in division? I've been gone for a while but I'll be damned if I believe Bisping is the most accomplished...

Not afraid to be wrong. Please wax poetic on Bisping. My memories are still stuck in his beautiful face when Hendo knocked him out.

TheRealJason - Not afraid to be wrong. Please wax poetic on Bisping. My memories are still stuck in his beautiful face when Hendo knocked him out.

He's clearly not the most accomplished, that'd be Anderson by a million miles.

Bisping may have most wins though due to activity and longevitiy. 

Up and down in terms of completion but generally it's been in the upper half more than not for sure.

I can agree that he is in the upper half. Agreed on Silva. Thanks for clarifying.

You have to respect Bisping whether you like him or not. To come back from a KO like that against Hendo, and now to keep fighting with one eye. The man is as tough as they come.

I do respect him, because you are right I have to. It just kind of seems like he waited for all the real fighters to leave before he made his run. Maybe I just want to see him against Ross Pointon again.

the bestest fighter that ever livededed

GOOT

Love him or hate him, stats don't lie.....the Counts resume is impressive, he's got the gold and defended it against your hero Hendo!

Ancient Hendo but even above a fan admit's not the most accomplished. Resume is impressive and he DOES have the gold. My only point was that when I think of the most impressive fighter in the class it is not Bisping.