Bisping is the saviour of middleweight MMA

not long now, our day will come.

VTFU

Bispong is far from a frikin saviour. He is more wanker than saviour

"Bisping is the saviour of middleweight MMA"

.. Now back to reality.. Bisping is a decent middleweight fighter who can be kind of a dick sometimes.

Oh, the Hendo gif. How original. You haven't got anything else have you? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I'd love to see that rematch because Bisping would whoop Hendo if they fought again so you can shove that gif up your arsehole.

More like the flame of English MMA is now the size of a candle and he is the last hope before English MMA dies completely.

Too bad for you guys that in English MMAs entire history they will be known as the one country that never held a world championship. Having the best you have offer being a guy with a light puncher with a glass jaw that doesn't listen to instructions must be depressing.

The Bisping KTFO'd gif is the savior of MMA forums everywhere

Savron - Bispong is far from a frikin saviour. He is more wanker than saviour
You're the wanker around here pal. Bisping is the only ray of light in an otherwise sorry sack of shit division full of steroid cheats and loudmouth squaddies.

If Anderson retires...which he very well could based on how much he's accomplished then Bisping is certainly a credible contender for the belt.

I think Stann's loss is just a small set back though...I think Chael would destroy Bisping too.

chael, all the shit aside could probably actually hold the belt for a while...i'm pissed he ruined the chael vs bisping awesomeness that TUF could have been.

I think it goes from Anderson to maybe Chael and then at some point to stann or ???

explodingboy - Oh, the Hendo gif. How original. You haven't got anything else have you? 
You should talk. Take a look at this troll thread. How original. You haven't got anything else have you?

Savron - Bispong is far from a frikin saviour. He is more wanker than saviour

LOL@pillowhands Phone Post

Morgz -  The Bisping KTFO'd gif is the savior of MMA forums everywhere
More like the go-to response for brain-dead dullards who can't think of a proper response on MMA forums everywhere.

Nice troll job. You're a complete asshat for spending time on that post. I stopped after respectful and honorable bs. Now that Hendo is back, maybe Mike should go through him and Paul Harris first. Maybe Vitor or Chael even. Point is Bisping doesn't deserve a title fight until he puts away a couple top 10's. UKTrollTeam is still weak sauce and completely full of shat! Phone Post

ThinkMMA -  Nice troll job. You're a complete asshat for spending time on that post. I stopped after respectful and honorable bs. Now that Hendo is back, maybe Mike should go through him and Paul Harris first. Maybe Vitor or Chael even. Point is Bisping doesn't deserve a title fight until he puts away a couple top 10's. UKTrollTeam is still weak sauce and completely full of shat! Phone Post
Thanks for reminding me, Palhares is another disgrace that is shaming the middleweight division. I'd love to see Bisping clean his clock.

explodingboy - 
You're the wanker around here pal. Bisping is the only ray of light in an otherwise sorry sack of shit division full of steroid cheats and loudmouth squaddies.

yep yep yep , same old boring retort, go cry yourself to sleep dreaming about your saviour being a champ, because that IS the reality of it all, you will have to dream about spitsbong being the champ cause he will never be in yours or my lifetime, he will be just a boring old pillow fisted loud mouth that keeps the uk ppv's being bought

Savron - 
explodingboy - 

yep yep yep , same old boring retort, go cry yourself to sleep dreaming about your saviour being a champ, because that IS the reality of it all, you will have to dream about spitsbong being the champ cause he will never be in yours or my lifetime, he will be just a boring old pillow fisted loud mouth that keeps the uk ppv's being bought
I've heard it all before mate, you are so full of shit I can smell your sewer breath from here. Fact is that there are only TWO people conisdered title contenders in the UFC middleweight division right now, Bisping and Sonnen. One is a pro-wrestling promo copying living troll with a criminal record and a recently failed PED test who has submitted to the current champion a little over a year ago, and the other is a respected family man who is a huge draw and is riding a long winning streak. You tell me who deserves the next title shot the most? If your answer isn't Bisping then you're a bigger idiot than I had you down for.

Wow, what happened to my original post? Can the mod that removed it explain why please? 

suess -  

Ahhhhhh. Never gets old. Talk shit, get hit. Awesome. LOL @ the butthurt wankers. Phone Post

Belcher wrecks Bisping Phone Post

There was no fighter bashing in the original post. Ridiculous.