Bisping is the saviour of middleweight MMA

explodingboy - Wow, what happened to my original post? Can the mod that removed it explain why please? 

That's kind of lame...I didn't read it word for word but didn't see any TOS violations.  As much of douche as I think Bisping has become, I still respect how loyal his fans are and have fun with the banter.

Questionable Bisping Strategies

explodingboy -  There was no fighter bashing in the original post. Ridiculous.
WTF.  I think the mod that did this needs to own up - then be STRIPPED of his powers.  This has gone on for too long, its clear that certain mods have an anti-UK agenda and it has been ever since GSTQ was unfairly banned without explanation.  Things are going downhill fast.

bwhahahahaha never gets old.... and sonnen deserves the title shot because he is better than spotping

Just STFU and STFD you crooked toothed wanker

suess - 
Frobenius - 
explodingboy -  There was no fighter bashing in the original post. Ridiculous.
WTF.  I think the mod that did this needs to own up - then be STRIPPED of his powers.  This has gone on for too long, its clear that certain mods have an anti-UK agenda and it has been ever since GSTQ was unfairly banned without explanation.  Things are going downhill fast.

zip it miss lippy

I think you're right, don't want to get 'dissapeared'.

Yep. Okay, here's the deal since right now I feel like I'm pretty much done with this place. I have always been deliberately inflammatory when it comes to Bisping because it gets people fucking talking. It is fun, whether you like him or hate him. Watching sport is about having passion, and being entertained. I try to get some banter going back and forth and you can bet Bisping doesn't mind, infact he loves it and I know that for a fact. HBL and myself started the whole Bisping Bandwagon/UKTT thing as a way of hyping up one of our favourite fighters and entertaining ourselves and other people, and it worked. I think we and everyone else who joined us played a not insignificant part in getting Bisping to be one of, if not the most talked about fighter on the net for a while there. Then GSTQ gets banned and things become less fun. I get busy with work and can't be bothered to post on the UG much. This does little to make me want to try. Talk about overkill on the moderation. This place USED to be fun. Now it is a pity party where any bit of irreverent banter is extinguished by over zealous mods with cyber grudges.

Whichever mod did this, I have a question for you. Do you think deleted posts like mine will encourage pro fighters to use the UG more? Because that is the reasoning always given. Because which of the aforementioned middleweights in my original post are going to come on here? Answer, none of them. Because they don't give a FUCK about this place. But if me or some others got on twitter and asked Bisping to come and post on here at his next opportunity, I bet you he fucking would. Bisping, one of the biggest stars in the UFC right now, in the last couple of years only posts on here because of UKTT. You think Mayhem minds if we try and hype his Bisping fight up over the next couple of months? Of course he fucking doesn't. But no of course, you have to protect the reputations of fighters who don't give enough of a fuck to post here, and who I barely slighted in my OP in the first place. And how typical that no reason has been given for the deletion, nice to know a lack of accountablity is accepted here.

This won't be fun if I have to bite my tongue so fuck it. Bit of a fucker because I renewed my blue name a month or two ago, I wish I hadn't now.

Trolling is against TOS. THAT is why it was removed you stupid twat. Phone Post

Oh, and another thing:

I'm in no mood to mince my words tonight. The middleweight division is a mess and there's only one man who can reinstate some respect and honour in the long term. Anderson Silva has been a remarkable champion and warrants the utmost respect but he is old and evidently increasing injury prone. His star cannot shine for much longer and we need to face the reality that sooner rather than later he will no longer be at the top of the mountain.

The man to replace him is Michael Bisping and I for one am thankful about this. Thank God we have someone who combines the fighting ability of a true champion with the marketability that will ensure sellout fights for years to come. Because I don't know about you suckers but I ain't buying what the other middleweights are selling. A quick cursory glance across the contenders reveals a startling lack of championship material. And by that I don't just mean ability, but also the reverence and dignity that a champion should possess.

Anderson Silva: Old and will soon be beaten (by Bisping), not a long term viable champion any longer. Currently the best of all time admittedly.

Sonnen: A liar, a cheat and a criminal. All true. This man would drag MMA into the gutter if he was champion.

Belfort: Got KOed in the first round earlier this year in his title fight, has a shady PED past.

Okami: Just got wrecked by the champion, doesn't speak English, no marketability as well as a boring fight style.

Stann: Just got whooped.

Leben/ Munez: Not championship material, Bisping has/would whoop them.

Akiyama: Bisping whooped him

Marquardt: Expelled from the UFC, has a shady PED past, has refused to fight Bisping for years now.

Jacare: Just got beaten

Rockhold: Injury prone, would get whooped by Bisping

Kennedy: Don't make me laugh

Lombard: Anger management issues prevent him from being considered marketable, as well as VISA issues. Has fought no-names.

Like I said, only Bisping out of this motley crew is true champion material. He ticks all the right boxes. The UFC would be making their biggest mistake if they didn't give Bisping his title shot and let him save this division for the next five years.

ausgepicht - More like the flame of English MMA is now the size of a candle and he is the last hope before English MMA dies completely.

Too bad for you guys that in English MMAs entire history they will be known as the one country that never held a world championship. Having the best you have offer being a guy with a light puncher with a glass jaw that doesn't listen to instructions must be depressing.

Slightly over dramatic dont ya think? if Bisping loses MMA will cease to exist in England?

What? You can't leave. We have two SN bets coming up.

FWIW, I didn't get a chance to pour over your original post, but I didn't see anything innappropriate. I'm perplexed, no matter how outrageous the thread topic, why it would have been whacked. That said, I could have easily missed something since I only skimmed it, then it was gone.

explodingboy - Yep. Okay, here's the deal since right now I feel like I'm pretty much done with this place. I have always been deliberately inflammatory when it comes to Bisping because it gets people fucking talking. It is fun, whether you like him or hate him. Watching sport is about having passion, and being entertained. I try to get some banter going back and forth and you can bet Bisping doesn't mind, infact he loves it and I know that for a fact. HBL and myself started the whole Bisping Bandwagon/UKTT thing as a way of hyping up one of our favourite fighters and entertaining ourselves and other people, and it worked. I think we and everyone else who joined us played a not insignificant part in getting Bisping to be one of, if not the most talked about fighter on the net for a while there. Then GSTQ gets banned and things become less fun. I get busy with work and can't be bothered to post on the UG much. This does little to make me want to try. Talk about overkill on the moderation. This place USED to be fun. Now it is a pity party where any bit of irreverent banter is extinguished by over zealous mods with cyber grudges.

Whichever mod did this, I have a question for you. Do you think deleted posts like mine will encourage pro fighters to use the UG more? Because that is the reasoning always given. Because which of the aforementioned middleweights in my original post are going to come on here? Answer, none of them. Because they don't give a FUCK about this place. But if me or some others got on twitter and asked Bisping to come and post on here at his next opportunity, I bet you he fucking would. Bisping, one of the biggest stars in the UFC right now, in the last couple of years only posts on here because of UKTT. You think Mayhem minds if we try and hype his Bisping fight up over the next couple of months? Of course he fucking doesn't. But no of course, you have to protect the reputations of fighters who don't give enough of a fuck to post here, and who I barely slighted in my OP in the first place. And how typical that no reason has been given for the deletion, nice to know a lack of accountablity is accepted here.

This won't be fun if I have to bite my tongue so fuck it. Bit of a fucker because I renewed my blue name a month or two ago, I wish I hadn't now.

Well at least you admit your posts are BS. Troll away troll. Phone Post

ausgepicht -  Trolling is against TOS. THAT is why it was removed you stupid twat. Phone Post
Its not trolling, its provoking a discussion with some humour thrown in.  It didnt fighter bash, and it was completely relevent to the UG.  Should not have been deleted.

I like having UKTT around.

They have a lot in common with Chael, and it is all fun when you don't take things so seriously.

suess -  

Never gets old.

i like bisping, i like his atitude, toughness but in the back of my mind i cant see him competing with the top guys, i have nothing against him, he just has to prove me diff

If you take away the first two letters in Michael's name, it spells: Chael.

Coincidence? I think not.

Long live Sonnen!

brahmabull81 - 
explodingboy - Oh, the Hendo gif. How original. You haven't got anything else have you? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I'd love to see that rematch because Bisping would whoop Hendo if they fought again so you can shove that gif up your arsehole.

Are there any gifs of Bisping putting someone out COLD? I mean he is a striker right?

Yeah but you have to go back to the minor leagues back in England....

explodingboy - Oh, the Hendo gif. How original. You haven't got anything else have you? Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. I'd love to see that rematch because Bisping would whoop Hendo if they fought again so you can shove that gif up your arsehole.

Why so we can watch bispong run away from Hendo for 3 rounds? Phone Post