Bisping Joining The Fab Festivities , Destroys the POS

UFC Hall of Famer Michael Bisping absolutely destroyed Diego Sanchez’s former manager Joshua Fabia in the latest edition of his podcast.

It was revealed last week that Sanchez had severed ties with Fabia just a few weeks after “The Nightmare” was cut by the UFC. With Sanchez letting go of Fabia, his former manager and coach went on another podcast and directed numerous shots at Sanchez, accusing him of using him for the past two years and suggesting that Sanchez is addicted to drugs.
Bisping heard the comments that Fabia made and he’s not happy about him. Just a few weeks after Bisping blasted the “toxic” Fabia, he went after him again on his podcast “Believe You Me,” where he absolutely destroyed Fabia for the way he treated Sanchez.

“He’s sitting there, he’s trying to be passive-aggressive, he’s talking about basically saying that [Diego’s] got a one-bedroom apartment but he’s got a child, so he’s making little connotations there about him as a father, which is disgusting. He’s talking about substance abuse issues and if he has a problem—Again, that’s disgusting. That’s private information between them two, never gonna share that. Talking stuff about him having special education needs and things like that, I don’t know,” Michael Bisping Bisping said

I’ve met a couple Joshua Fabios in my life. He’s a mentally unstable person