Bisping & Le to undergo enhanced drug testing

Kid_dynamite319 - Wouldn't it be a huge mind-fuck if Bisping pissed hot, after he was talking about cung le being on something. That would be fucking hilarious.
Would be but Bisping is one of the very few I mean like 5 that I would bet money on never pissing hot. Phone Post 3.0

kyleburkle - 

Check bisping for hendo fight and tell me his body doesnt look completely different

I think bisping, rockhold, and kennedy have all dabbled in it in the past, but are getting older

and worry about there health now.  So they are all trying to get everyone off it so they can keep fighting.

you're full of shit.

Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

Check bisping for hendo fight and tell me his body doesnt look completely different

I think bisping, rockhold, and kennedy have all dabbled in it in the past, but are getting older

and worry about there health now.  So they are all trying to get everyone off it so they can keep fighting.

you're full of shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp3DrT4nmz8 27 minutes in

kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

Rampage is now a credible source for anything? No. Guy was probably jacked up on energy drinks and nutella.

I wouldn't be suprised if Bisping has dirt on Rampage and this was a pre-emptive attempt to discredit it. How long was he fighting in Japan? Against guys like prime chemical Wandy? You're mad if you think Jackson is clean.

kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

never said he was

he admitted he took trt

this about bisping

Rampage has no reason to make that up either

This testing has no use, its a PR stunt, they mostly cycle off 4-6 weeks before fight week.
So that why surprise test during camps are important.

KneeToFaceKO -
Kid_dynamite319 - Wouldn't it be a huge mind-fuck if Bisping pissed hot, after he was talking about cung le being on something. That would be fucking hilarious.

This.
I remember Rampage alluding to Bisping using banned substances back when he was at Wolfslair, so I would not be surprised. Phone Post

I'm sure rampage was taking about him taking recreational drugs while out partying in clubs Phone Post 3.0

mannerscostnothing - 
KneeToFaceKO -

This.
I remember Rampage alluding to Bisping using banned substances back when he was at Wolfslair, so I would not be surprised. Phone Post

I'm sure rampage was taking about him taking recreational drugs while out partying in clubs Phone Post 3.0

That makes much more sense, Bisping is a dance music DJ and on top of that is from Manchester. I'm positive he's cleaned up his act now though, you don't get the sort of super-human resting heart beat and cardio that Bisping has by abusing your body.

What is the point of enhanced testing now? Bit late for that.

BeauTown - 
Triangle Choked - Isn't it too late for this? Shouldn't this have been done during camp? Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking the same thing Phone Post 3.0

Win win for the UFC. Their fighters still pass and they can say with their enhanced testing they are fighting the scourge of PEDs.

banco - 
BeauTown - 
Triangle Choked - Isn't it too late for this? Shouldn't this have been done during camp? Phone Post 3.0
I was thinking the same thing Phone Post 3.0

Win win for the UFC. Their fighters still pass and they can say with their enhanced testing they are fighting the scourge of PEDs.

... while guys like Mike continue to get fucked over. To be fair though, if the UFC did start random testing 70% of the roster would need to retire, so can't say I blame them.

let them gas ... trt / hgh / epo all makes super fighters

kyleburkle - 
kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

never said he was

he admitted he took trt

this about bisping

It's damning evidence from Rampage.

He makes it sound like they had a falling out directly because Bisping was being hypocritical of guys who use TRT. As I remember it this was the first I heard of a beef between the two.

It's not like he was in anyway prompted by Ariel either. Has Bisping ever talked about the reasons that they fell out?

Remember Lance Armstrong was stripped of his titles not because he tested positive but because of eye witness testimony from his team mates.

Lanceness021 - 
kyleburkle - 
kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

never said he was

he admitted he took trt

this about bisping

He makes it sound like they had a falling out directly because Bisping was being hypocritical of guys who use TRT. As I remember it this was the first I heard of a beef between the two.

It's not like he was in anyway prompted by Ariel either. Has Bisping ever talked about the reasons that they fell out?

Remember Lance Armstrong was stripped of his titles not because he tested positive but because of eye witness testimony from his team mates.

Rampage falls out with EVERYONE, unfortunately at this point in his career his mouth has overtaken his ability in the cage.

Remember when Rogan was 'fake' and 'biased'? Or how the UFC treated him 'like crap' (with title shots, fights in Japan that he asked for etc)? Or even how Dolce was force feeding him nutella sandwhiches (Dolce said he was a nightmare to work with)?

When every room you walk into smells bad, at some point to have to wonder if its YOU that's trod in shit.

This. Lol @ testing the weekend of, when everyone cycles off anyway. What a joke.... Phone Post 3.0

I don't understand why enhanced drug testing is announced in advance. I wondered the same thing when the announcement was made for Jones-Cormier. It seems to me that it only further helps cheaters to let them know in advance that a test is coming.

Does anyone have some insight on this?

DoozerLord - I don't understand why enhanced drug testing is announced in advance. I wondered the same thing when the announcement was made for Jones-Cormier. It seems to me that it only further helps cheaters to let them know in advance that a test is coming.

Does anyone have some insight on this?

ummmm yeah they want them to pass the test.

Cung Le opens up about Bisping.

Strykr619 - 
kyleburkle - 
kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

never said he was

he admitted he took trt

this about bisping

dayum rampage outed him bout trt lol.

Damn, thanks for posting that. Rampage seemed pretty honest there and he was with Bisping for a long time with Wolfslair. Food for thought definitely, Bisping does have pretty inhuman cardio

Frobenius -
Lanceness021 - 
kyleburkle - 
kyleburkle - 
Frobenius - 
kyleburkle - 

you're full of shit.

never said he was

he admitted he took trt

this about bisping

Rampage falls out with EVERYONE, unfortunately at this point in his career his mouth has overtaken his ability in the cage.

Remember when Rogan was 'fake' and 'biased'? Or how the UFC treated him 'like crap' (with title shots, fights in Japan that he asked for etc)? Or even how Dolce was force feeding him nutella sandwhiches (Dolce said he was a nightmare to work with)?

When every room you walk into smells bad, at some point to have to wonder if its YOU that's trod in shit.
It's just funny how you sang a completely different tune about Rampage while he was at the Wolfslair, he word was like gospel to you guys.

Now that he says something about Mike, he's a liar and blah blah blah. Lol

It's usually the ones who bark loudest about stuff like this that are the ones that are hiding something themselves or have in the past.

I hope Bisping hasn't and it was just Rampage talking. Phone Post 3.0