Bisping not overly excited to fight Mayhem

Calo, only a man of your UG stature may make the call on the authenticity of this man's use of the letter y and what level of hip, badassness it allows him. Personally, I don't trust a person that can't spell the word sin. In this case, the man appears to be a Mayhem Monkey, so I'm torn. 

So when Mayhem KO's him then what happens?

Lol at soldierdad and calo.

Don't sleep on miller I think what he lacks in stand up he shits onto bisping in the grappling department and I'd give miller a slight edge wrestling wise and a slight disadvantage cardio wise but bisping hits the ground and he's grappling with a guy that almost RNC'd Jake shields but bisping can ride it out on top though

I want miller by armbar R2
Probably gonna be a UD for McPillowfist though

Bisping's going to do his jab and jog and hope Miller can't close the distance. If Miller gets it down to the ground he can definately do some work there.

Why would he be overly excited to fight Mayhem, who gets excited to get their ass handed to them?

Nate C - 
Rucking Fetard - Mayhems gonna smash Bisping Especially if Bisping takes him lightly like that. Mayhems 1 win over Sakuraba is better than any win on Bispings whole record Phone Post

Mayhem's win over an ancient broken Sakuraba is better than all of Bisping's top wins? Seriously?

Bisping doesnt have any top wins.
His best win is Chris Leben 3 years ago.

Never been a big Bisping fan, but always respected him as a fighter, even with lack of knockout power. After this interview though, he's definitely scored some points with me. Can't think of a single thing to harp on in this interview. Sounds like as good of a guy as his training partners say. Kudos to Bisping.

Hoping Bisping stops him and gives his best fight yet before taking Anderson to hell.

superCalo - 
soldierdad5417 -  Calo, only a man of your UG stature may make the call on the authenticity of this man's use of the letter y and what level of hip, badassness it allows him. Personally, I don't trust a person that can't spell the word sin. In this case, the man appears to be a Mayhem Monkey, so I'm torn. 

So its a mayhem monkee thing to have the y ?

I learn new things every day which is the great thing about this forum.  
Let it be known, I taught Calo something. Today (insert echo) I Consider Myself (insert echo) The Luckiest Man (insert echo) On The Face Of The Earth (insert echo).........(soldierdad bows head toward microphone stand and walks out of this thread)