Bisping or Pierra, worse champ?

I don’t think Alex is a bad champ but I’ve heard this mentioned a few times. I think Alex would beat Bisping pretty easily. I think he also beats Luke but I’m not sure.

Who is the worse MW of all time

• Luke
  • Bisping
  • Alex

0 voters

Your spelling in the thread title is worse.

8 Likes

thread is in poor taste

14 Likes

Why. I don’t think Alex is a bad champ but I’ve heard other say it. I was also hoping he would beat Izzy.

Come to think of it I think Alex beats the Silva that lost to Weidman.

Hard to tell if any version of Silva beats Alex

4 Likes

I think the version of Eddie Alvarez that won the UFC is likely the worst champion. He was beaten by Cerronce, then won a gift over Gil Melendez where Gil gasses after one round where he nearly stopped him in the 1st. He held onto Pettis for a win where he got a title shot vs RDA. RDA passed out in the bathtub cutting weight. Eddie win the belt and then is completely embarrassed by Conor… He goes 0-1-1 with Porier and beat Gatjhe in the only other UFC fight he had. I dont think Eddie was a bad fighter, just the version that win the belt. His best days were past him when he had won the belt.

7 Likes

MW champs…

Eddie does suck IMO

Another completely stupid post by one of the GOAT’s of all time stupid posters. Do you actually try to be a moron or is it just a natural state for you? You really are one goofy fucker

2 Likes

Another post by someone I have never seen post anything.

Your insults have no affect on me as I have no idea who you are.

1 Like

Strikeforce Rockhold or early UFC Rockhold would flatten Pereira

Bisping would lose

Hendo, Vitor, Jacare, Romero, Andy, Machida, Weidman, Chael, Mousasi, Kennedy and even Maia all beat Pereira.

I think Whittaker loses at any point and most certainly now.

Props to Bisping for fighting with one eye and all, but he knows deep inside, that he was gifted that decision win by biased European judges when he got pummeled by Hendo.

7 Likes

A one eyed jack beat a king

2 Likes

I’m not actually trying to insult you. It’s just a simple observation.

Whatever. I must really be fucking your shit up for you to be stalking me.

2 Likes

Yes. You are totally fucking my shit up by posting retarded things on an mma forum. Lol. Even your responses prove my point. You are definitely not the brightest bulb….

2 Likes

You’re both stupid so shut the fuck up. I have no idea who you are either, Tim is a shiposter and this topic/thread are shit.

The worst middleweight champ ever is GSP. French fag popped up for a day to beat a one-eyed old man then ran away. End of discussion.

2 Likes

You are in the category of this other guy. Both of you can put me on ignore if I bother you two so much, but you won’t. You guys live to complain

1 Like

1 Like

Ha ha! I’m doing something right.