Bisping or Pierra, worse champ?

Do you even Chael, bro?

1 Like

It seems a bit premature to judge Alex. I mean, odds are he gets folded up by the first wrestler he faces. But why call him the worst, he’s barely started and hasn’t failed yet.

Luke on the other hand…

1 Like

Love that this got Uncle Chael’s attention.

2 Likes

Aljo is the worst champion in [modern] ufc history

4 Likes

I’m convinced they’re the same guy.

Nicco Montano says hi.

6 Likes

Man, there’s a lot of shitty champs.

TWood
Benson Henderson
Juliana Pena
Matt Serra (love the guy, but it is what it is)

1 Like

The guy who’s undefeated for 5 years and has 2 title defenses? Not his fault he got fouled and TJ is a shameful money grabber. You Russian ball garglers may not like it but Sterling is legit. The true #1 contender (Sean O’Malley) wouldn’t last a round without being subbed.

It’s Nico Montana and it’s not even close.

1 Like

bad topic…

2 Likes

I wonder what screen name Chael posts under

1 Like

Shael Connen I think

2 Likes

I may not understand why Alex is in this poll, but I disagree about Timmy being a shit poster. You’re talking to my guy all wrong here…

Steve Harvey Whats Wrong With You GIF

5 Likes

No, not even close. Carla was a champ. Twice. Lol.

1 Like

I thought it was obvious I was talking about just male divisions lol

2 Likes

Rockhold isn’t even close to the worst. He fell apart later on but even the guy who beat him and started the downhill slide had been crushed by him, he obliterated Weidman and Machida, Jardine, beat down Kennedy. Franklin was a way worse champ, so was Weidman.

3 Likes

Yeah I should have been more specific. Hes worst of those three. Even then… pierra might be the worst of the three we just dont know yet.

1 Like

Ice burn

I just don’t understand what “bad champ” means

Like, they wore their belt sideways?

They said the wrong thing at a press conference?

They didn’t accept their agreed upon salary?

Didn’t fulfill other champ obligations?

1 Like

I don’t even understand how Alex could be a bad champion he just knocked out Israel and he hasn’t even had a chance to defend it yet so who knows he might be the fucking best middleweight of all time or he might get knocked out and exposed or submited who fucking knows he’s only been in one title fight in the UFC so far.

3 Likes