Bisping out of UFC 193 due to elbow injury

https://twitter.com/johnstouffer/status/649373601552928768

@johnstouffer  
#Breaking @Bisping out of #UFC193 due to elbow injury – needs minor surgery, out a few weeks – on @UFCTonight @FS1

Garrrr.

so he is fighting anderson?

Hmm ... Silva, Anderson, did indicate hes supposed to fight Bizzy in April. Maybe he wanted to preserve that win streak just incase it happens. When did the UFC book the MSG for??? Let the conspiracy theories run :)

- The Egg (of Greed)

Disappointing, I liked Whittaker in that fight. Would have been huge if he could pull of the win.

JoeMimic - 
EggOfGreed - Hmm ... Silva, Anderson, did indicate hes supposed to fight Bizzy in April. Maybe he wanted to preserve that win streak just incase it happens. When did the UFC book the MSG for??? Let the conspiracy theories run :)

- The Egg (of Greed)
Anderson said he was fighting in Brazil try again. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Joe. I couldnt remember the location just Bisping and April. Cheers.

- The Egg (of Greed)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This sucks, this was the fight i was most looking forward to at 193 Phone Post 3.0

That was a big chance for Whittaker, I thought he had a shot. But probably a better move for Bisping, he can take time off and then get a bigger fight with Anderson or Machida, both called him out.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/30/9429251/michael-bisping-out-of-ufc-193-with-elbow-injury-will-undergo-minor

Michael Bisping out of UFC 193 with elbow injury, will undergo minor surgery

The middleweight bout between Michael Bisping and Robert Whittaker, which was set to take place at UFC 193 in Melbourne, Australia, is off.

During Wednesday's edition of UFC Tonight the veteran Bisping announced that he had suffered an elbow injury that will force him off the card. The injury will require minor surgery, Bisping said, and he expects to be out of action for a few weeks.

Bisping, who is currently ranked No. 7 in the media-driven UFC, was part of the pay-per-view portion of the main card. There was no word if New Zealand's Whittaker would be given another opponent.

"I apologize to everybody who bought tickets, to the UFC, to Robert Whittaker for pulling out of the fight," Bisping said on the show. "But, it's still going to be an amazing show. I'm just annoyed that I'm not going to be there to be a part of it."

UFC 193 takes place at the Etihad Stadium on Nov. 14, which can seat in excess of 70,000 people. The UFC is hoping to break the company's attendance record, which was set back in 2011 at UFC 129 in Toronto, which drew over 55,000 through the gates.

The card will be headlined by women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, who will defend her title against Holly Holm, and a co-main event between strawweight champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Valerie Letourneau. Also featured on the card will be a heavyweight rematch between New Zealand's Mark Hunt against Antonio Silva.

FUCK!! Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - so he is fighting anderson?
. Phone Post 3.0

Well that just happened, fuck! Phone Post 3.0

Fuckkkkkkkk :(

Maybe they can put in Thales or Dolloway? Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental -
gokudamus - so he is fighting anderson?
. Phone Post 3.0
Smart move by Bisping if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

Bummer Phone Post 3.0

Good, it was a Bullshit fight anyways. Bis ping deserves a bigger name. Phone Post 3.0

Throw Uriah Hall in there.

I know someone pointed out that Anderson wants to fight in Brazil but I want this fight on the O2 London card! Phone Post 3.0

Saddened - Throw Uriah Hall in there.
I love this idea Phone Post 3.0