Bisping out of UFC 193 due to elbow injury

CUNT
throw uriah in

SILLLLLL-BAAAAAA!!!! Phone Post 3.0

slicedcity -
Saddened - Throw Uriah Hall in there.
I love this idea Phone Post 3.0
My tickets arrived yesterday. Shitty news, but this match up would get me pumped Phone Post 3.0

Elbow injury or wants money fights? Phone Post 3.0

I guess the Anderson fight is on! Phone Post 3.0

MilitaryAgedMonkey - Good, it was a Bullshit fight anyways. Bis ping deserves a bigger name. Phone Post 3.0

this!

but really hurts the card. cant believe they doing a stadium with this weak of a card.

EggOfGreed - Hmm ... Silva, Anderson, did indicate hes supposed to fight Bizzy in April. Maybe he wanted to preserve that win streak just incase it happens. When did the UFC book the MSG for??? Let the conspiracy theories run :)

- The Egg (of Greed)
1 post and I already hate your gimmick Phone Post 3.0

EggOfGreed - 
JoeMimic - 
EggOfGreed - Hmm ... Silva, Anderson, did indicate hes supposed to fight Bizzy in April. Maybe he wanted to preserve that win streak just incase it happens. When did the UFC book the MSG for??? Let the conspiracy theories run :)

- The Egg (of Greed)
Anderson said he was fighting in Brazil try again. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks Joe. I couldnt remember the location just Bisping and April. Cheers.

- The Egg (of Greed)

vote up

great name

well this is fucking great. So I'm flying down from QLD to watch some fucking chick fights now. Great, grand, marvellous.

69stang - well this is fucking great. So I'm flying down from QLD to watch some fucking chick fights now. Great, grand, marvellous.

How progressive of you.

69stang - well this is fucking great. So I'm flying down from QLD to watch some fucking chick fights now. Great, grand, marvellous.
Really mate? I'm happy to have your tickets then. Phone Post 3.0

luctaro -
69stang - well this is fucking great. So I'm flying down from QLD to watch some fucking chick fights now. Great, grand, marvellous.

How progressive of you.
While not articulated as well as it could have been I do feel his pain.

Rousey is a squash match and Joanna title fight holds as much interest as a 125 male title fight.

No matter how you look at it, this card is garbage given the stadium nature of it. Phone Post 3.0

myee8 - 
Saddened - Throw Uriah Hall in there.

You just got your wish - the UFC facebook page says Hall is Bisping's replacement against Whittaker...

great news --- we need more guys like hall

gosh darnet Bisping

Just bleed guys forgotton nike swoosh - 
luctaro -

How progressive of you.
While not articulated as well as it could have been I do feel his pain.

Rousey is a squash match and Joanna title fight holds as much interest as a 125 male title fight.

No matter how you look at it, this card is garbage given the stadium nature of it. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like he needs a refund then, if they accept them. Why would you fly and pay for a product you dont like.

JoeDingo - gosh darnet Bisping
Gosh darnet I want josh Barnett Phone Post 3.0

If Hall is in then thats not bad.
As for being "progressive" have you watched female MMA? The skill level isn't exactly on par with the men now is it?. I would say its around UFC 5 level at the moment with a few exceptions. Kinda like female "insert any sport besides synchronized swimming".
When they first announced Lawler VS Condit I was excited to see that match up, but then it went down hill quickly.
Hall VS Whittaker should be a good fight.

He is out because Mark Bocek made him cry. Phone Post 3.0

Saddened - Throw Uriah Hall in there.
Ding ding! Phone Post 3.0

Ducking Whittaker