Bisping plans on sending Mayhem to hospital

Mayhem all day

ProteinPower - Soooo much to reply to no time :( Ill end asking people how the rank the current UFC MW division? (please UFC signed fighters only)

1. Silva
2. Sonnen
3. Munoz
4. Okami
5. Belfort
6. Maia
7. BISPING
8. Stann
9. Harris
10. Belcher

Point being MW is the least stacked division imo, and Bisping has earned his spot in the top 10 MW rankings being 11-3 in the UFC & 7-2 in the MW div.

Bisping would be lucky to win 2 fights off of those rankings. And that may be stretching it....

Savron - 
ProteinPower - WAR BISPING! First british UFC champion 2012.

Comedy!
I thought Anderson said he had a few more years left fighting? Until he retires I don't see Bisping being champ. 

ProtienPower (and the UKTT) in 11 months- WAR BISPING! First british UFC champion 2013.

Seriously if you are trying to deny that Bisping got beat by Hamil you are dellusional. Watch that fight and tell me it isn't a bad decision. I was a Bisping fan up till how he acted in his post fight for that fight. He came off as a raging douche. Even the British fans at the event booed when he got the win.

If you go by compustrike etc to judge fights you fail. They don't and never will get everything correct, you have used that argument in threads for several fights and I have said it again and again. Reading numbers on a screen only says so much. If compustrike was so precise then why not just use that to judge fights and get rid of judges.

And yes I was a Bisping fan but thought he lost the fight. I also tried to stay a fan after the fight but he continued to do things that turned me off and the straw that broke the camels back for me was his coaching stint the first time against Hendo. Partially because I am a HUGE Hendo fan but largely due to how he acted.

Mayhem could roll an ankle chasing him around. That can mean hospital.

BlahBreh -  4 words. Whaaam whaamm whaam whammmmmmmm Phone Post
?

ProteinPower - Soooo much to reply to no time :( Ill end asking people how the rank the current UFC MW division? (please UFC signed fighters only)

1. Silva
2. Sonnen
3. Munoz
4. Okami
5. Belfort
6. Maia
7. BISPING
8. Stann
9. Harris
10. Belcher

Point being MW is the least stacked division imo, and Bisping has earned his spot in the top 10 MW rankings being 11-3 in the UFC & 7-2 in the MW div.

Uhh

Silva
Sonnen
Okami
Vitor
Munoz
Maia
Hendo
Bisping
Stann
Palhares

But id like to see Shields and Franklin back at 185

Franklin vs Bisping would be fun

Im gonna assume Bisping/Mayhem winner vs Rumble/Vitor winner is next Phone Post

I hope Bisping gets ko'd by miller that would be funny as hell.

Miller by rnc 3rd I hope :$ Phone Post

Bispings one fight against a top 10 opponent he was brutally KOed

Bisping has never beaten anyone in the top 15

he has also never stopped anybody in the top 20

His last 4 fights have been lackluster against gatekeepers/non top 15 fighters, Dan Miller who was coming off 2 losses, Akiyama was coming off two losses, yea im counting belcher. Wanderlei was also coming off 2 losses.

So how is he top 10?

I know, the UFC gives him favorable matchups to push the english market

and him putting anyone in the hospital has about as much chance as him being champ

bet the house on mayhem cocksuckers!!!

I think Bisping will win and I do think he was given yet another favorable match-up. I don't want him to win and I am damn sure not counting out Miller. I will even bet on Miller the odds are to good to pass up. But the UFC needs to stop protecting Bisping and make him fight top level competition.

Silhouette - Bispings one fight against a top 10 opponent he was brutally KOed

Bisping has never beaten anyone in the top 15

he has also never stopped anybody in the top 20

His last 4 fights have been lackluster against gatekeepers/non top 15 fighters, Dan Miller who was coming off 2 losses, Akiyama was coming off two losses, yea im counting belcher. Wanderlei was also coming off 2 losses.

So how is he top 10?

I know, the UFC gives him favorable matchups to push the english market

and him putting anyone in the hospital has about as much chance as him being champ

This Phone Post

Man it sure seems a lot of people are counting Bisping out on this one. I really think this is going to be a great fight. You have Miller with a hell of a chin so you can count on Bisping not getting the knock out and you have bisping who isn't easy to submit. Sounds like the perfect recipe for a great fight to me. I'm pulling for Miller but I will admit there seems to be more chances for Bisping to win. But I have faith in Miller!!!!

Silhouette -  him putting anyone in the hospital has about as much chance as him being champ

Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bisping is a man of his word.

A great read ahaha.