Bisping praised, Schilling demonized on twitter

Many of these people are new to the sport. They don’t know Michael used to assault regular Joes all the time. Also the biggest bully asshole in the history of TUF.

Basically Bisping taking a punch and laughing is getting hailed as the “right thing to do”.

While Schilling is basically being called a felon for laying out a guy that made the first move.

I just want people to remember when Bisping choked a adult child in a gym then got it all dropped because assault never goes to court if injuries are minor.

Also instigated fights with lots of people over the years.

Gym assaulted female Cyborg

Help me build a complete list of times Bisping went too far.

1 Like

What did he do to Cyborga?

2 Likes

Has Michael bisping flat lined a guy who was completely harmless and wasted? On camera? Prolly not.

21 Likes

How did the little guy make the first move on Schilling? Schilling went into that knowing he was going to lay the drunk out. That was a bitch move by a professional fighter.

25 Likes

Sup Joe?

4 Likes

Yeah, fuck spitsbing

1 Like

Schilling knew he was going to KO that bus boy. That’s why it’s being filmed.

16 Likes

Idk why this isn’t universally agreed upon.

Twitter is the absolute pinnacle of emotional woke losers.

4 Likes

Quit being such a lowlife. I bet you have finger tattoos lol.

1 Like

This one is an absolute banger

HE FEARED FOR HIS LIFE!!!

2 Likes

The dude tried to make joe flinch and caught a extra spicy 2 piece combo.

I cant believe how emotional the UG is over a very minor bar scuffle.

4 Likes

A small, drunk dude who isn’t a trained fighter was knocked unconscious by an elite striker. Let’s stop it with the “minor bar scuffle” shit. If this was Shilling and another kickboxer? Fine…but I have no idea why it needs to be explained that world class strikers can’t be knocking small, drunk dudes out at bars.

I get it, we’re all sick of the bullshit in 2021, and miss the days of being able to KO dipshits who talk too much…but that’s not how the world works. We can’t intentionally walk into a drunk guy from behind, get him to react, then KO him.

Not saying I want Joe to go to jail or anything, but you can’t walk around looking for an excuse to knock people out.

8 Likes

Imgur

Seems like balboa has a couple ammy fights with his ex girlfriend.

2 Likes

Any other response is asinine and likely coming from a teenage boy.

1 Like

Here’s the thing; it seemed premeditated on Joe’s part. He probably found the guy annoying and disliked homeboy from the jump, so he probably told someone to get the camera rolling, Joe goes to the bathroom and provokes the guy by pushing him out the way, knowing full well he’s going to get a reaction and then react with the three piece from Popeyes. My opinion anyways.

7 Likes

pretty much this.

the way i see it, the drunk dude might as well been a kid or woman in terms of relative harmlessness. I saw someone on here try and add a touch of justification by saying the little guy could have been armed…so yeah, he feared for his life guys!

1 Like

What a reach by Shilling….pathetic. Stop pretending you’re a hero.

2 Likes