Bisping shoulld shave his head.......

I believe influencing the judge is very important.

Bisping with his hair looks like a playboy.
when you see his look, you have a tendancie to believe that he ill be weak. I know that I am not the only one thinking that.

his hair is too pretty to be a fighter.
Everyone is alays talking about how he is weak...while IMO he is one the strongest middleweight.

if his head was shaved, the judge and the public would not be distracted and just look at him as the fighter he is....

discuss.....

ps : BEEP

actually I am not trolling.

he does not look like a fighter with his beautifull hair and I believe it is influencing the public and the judge in a negative pussy way.

I disagree.

While it`s probably true that judges,fans & fighters are jealous of his lucious locks,it would be a crime to destroy such a beautiful barnet..

Bisping has the hair of a champion.

If Zuffa are serious about growing the sport they need more champions with cool hair imo.

When he had a shaved head, he fought Dan Henderson.

No thank you, Bisping should keep his perfect locks of ebony perfection right where they are. P4P best hair in MMA. Phone Post

This thread is SO sherdog Phone Post

People gotta learn to leave the calo-esque posts to calo.

jujubre - actually I am not trolling.

he does not look like a fighter with his beautifull hair and I believe it is influencing the public and the judge in a negative pussy way.

17/20 Phone Post

This may be a troll thread.. But I have wondered about the exact same this .. He just doesn't look like a fighter.. I feel that I can beat him when I watch him fight.. Maybe he should shave and get a big tattoo on his head Phone Post

THIS TALK OF SHAVED HEADS IS NONSENSE!!

Why would anyone give up their hair if it looked like Bisping's. Its insanity. Phone Post

tripleBAK - This may be a troll thread.. But I have wondered about the exact same this .. He just doesn't look like a fighter.. I feel that I can beat him when I watch him fight.. Maybe he should shave and get a big tattoo on his head Phone Post

this!!

even Rashad Evan commented before the fight 2 days ago saying that bisping is weak.....WTF? how is he weak?

I believe that it is the hair that makes him look weak.

I think you may have hit on the reason for his lack of popularity with American fans, what with his respectable mens' hairstyle, his complete absence of tattoos and his Manchester accent, he just doesn't come across as 'TUF'.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - THIS TALK OF SHAVED HEADS IS NONSENSE!!

Why would anyone give up their hair if it looked like Bisping's. Its insanity. Phone Post

His hair should be sponsored by loreal or something,for it is all kinds of epic.

no homo.just a jealous baldy. Phone Post

Megatherium - I think you may have hit on the reason for his lack of popularity with American fans, what with his respectable mens' hairstyle, his complete absence of tattoos and his Manchester accent, he just doesn't come across as 'TUF'.

Good point.

British males appreciate style & beauty whereas American males seem to always feel the need to prove their masculinity (some would say overcompensate)

I can see how an insecure male might feel threatened by a handsome,stylish man like Mike Bisping.

ric482 -
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - THIS TALK OF SHAVED HEADS IS NONSENSE!!

His hair should be sponsored by loreal or something,for it is all kinds of epic.

no homo.just a jealous baldy. Phone Post

This is a fantastic idea. Bisping should recieve recognition for having the hair of a god. The flawless auburn waves of Britain that flow from him should not go unnoticed. Phone Post

God created Bispings hair in his own image. 

ramit upper -  God created Bispings hair in his own image. 

God overachieved when he made that mans hair. Phone Post

Mix6APlix - 
UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -  

I'm incredibly jealous of The Counts lucious hair and I should just shut my filthy whore mouth.
Fixed.

He does have the perfect hair.

Mix6APlix - 

var so = new SWFObject("http://www.youtube.com/v/2GeF7A05zQ8?version=3&feature=player_detailpage", "postVideo-37890706-Flash", "425", "355", "9.0.28", "##000"); so.addParam("allowScriptAccess", "samedomain"); so.addParam("allowNetworking", "internal"); so.addParam("wmode", "transparent"); so.write("postVideo-37890706"); Yeeeeoooop!

lol @ "The babes are back!"

But yes, Bisping does have Great Looking Hair, and he also has no need for this product.