Bisping: Stay inside, don't listen to Covidiots

“But there’s a lot of idiots out there that feel that they know better. A lot of people are insecure and they think that everyone’s against them and the world’s a big conspiracy. It’s not a conspiracy. There’s a (expletive) disease, an illness, a virus, which has originated in China and spread across the world that’s highly contagious. We’ve got to stay inside, do as we’re told and, in a little bit, it’ll pass.

“Or we can all be idiots, ignore what everyone’s telling us, ignore what the scientists are telling us … because I know what people are saying: ‘Don’t believe everything you hear on the news.’ I don’t. What I do is listen and read and listen to the medical professionals, people that have dedicated their entire lives to medical science. I tend to listen to them, not some knuckleheads on the internet.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020/04/ufc-michael-bisping-criticizes-coronavirus-complainers-conspiracy-theorists

![](upload://tqZ7FAc22V1XIZqOnm3DDddxMG7.jpeg) 

Mike throwing out truth even easier than he decisioned Hendo into retirement 

4 Likes

Bisping probably snitches on his neighbors.

7 Likes

His opinion means shit to people who work every day to provide for their families.

Those of us in a position to ride this out? We're not the norm. Most people cannot ride this out.

10 Likes

That said, he is correct in saying that not everything is some grand conspiracy.

First 5 minutes.  

https://youtu.be/XPg4KNBQ-2g

Altofsky -

His opinion means shit to people who work every day to provide for their families.

Those of us in a position to ride this out? We're not the norm. Most people cannot ride this out.

![](upload://jBtsASZd8wnTd2HnXG7zsh6aS4Q.jpeg)

Ummmmmm…hey Mike,

Some people depend on their businesses for their income. It’s not that they don’t believe the virus is real, it’s that they want the freedom to get back to making a living.

3 Likes
Altofsky - 

Exactly but again why anyone would look up to or listen to someone who chose brain damage for a living is beyond me.

1 Like
Altofsky - 

100% agree.

NY is bad and while they probably should be on lockdown, just about every state I have researched in terms of the states population vs the states total deaths and then look at the unemployment applicants, the cure is causing more problems than the virus. 

I have my rent due and the people I owe it to are calling me asking when I can pay it.  It will still be due and eventually I will either have to pay it or be forced out.  

If it comes down to do I want to be safe and homeless or do I want to work as I have been and have a home, I'm going with the latter. 

Dreville79 - 

soooo … with great difficulty?

1 Like
D241 - 
Altofsky - 

100% agree.

NY is bad and while they probably should be on lockdown, just about every state I have researched in terms of the states population vs the states total deaths and then look at the unemployment applicants, the cure is causing more problems than the virus. 

I have my rent due and the people I owe it to are calling me asking when I can pay it.  It will still be due and eventually I will either have to pay it or be forced out.  

If it comes down to do I want to be safe and homeless or do I want to work as I have been and have a home, I'm going with the latter. 

Did you get laid off? Damn sorry bro that is a tough situation to be in.

I'll be fine.  I work for myself so I'm not laid off but because I sell office cubicles to small businesses, my business has been at a stand still.  

I have maintained a positive attitude, have been working despite not getting results, and sure enough today ended up being a great day.  Financially I should be okay.  I may not thrive, but I will survive. 

I'm more upset that so many small businesses will be closing.

Dreville79 -

So he is having an extremely hard time throwing truth?

1 Like
D241 -

I'll be fine.  I work for myself so I'm not laid off but because I sell office cubicles to small businesses, my business has been at a stand still.  

I have maintained a positive attitude, have been working despite not getting results, and sure enough today ended up being a great day.  Financially I should be okay.  I may not thrive, but I will survive. 

I'm more upset that so many small businesses will be closing.

I understand your sentiment but is that really what he's saying? If you gotta go to work go to work but you don't have to go for a fucking run round the lake or out to get coffee like all the idiots here

Bereal - Ummmmmm......hey Mike,

Some people depend on their businesses for their income. It’s not that they don’t believe the virus is real, it’s that they want the freedom to get back to making a living.

I'm in the same boat. I'm the records keeper for MMA, and there are no records to keep. I run a fight gym, and it's shuttered by order of the gov. I took this on the chin.

But as much as I want to, I can't restart my livelihood as early as I want to - people won't go to shows, and they won't go to a gym, because they are worried they could become the 50% of people with minimal symptoms and carry it to someome with a compromised condition in this regard. So whatever any politician wants to do, it has to have have actual, credible medical expertise behind it.

I wish it was otherwise, believe me.

2 Likes

I agree the virus is a real serious threat.  But the other people have a point, too... we can't let the world collapse.  Somebody's gotta figure out a way we can opperate under these circumstances.  I feel like "just stay home" is too simple.  Like, stores are letting 20 people in a a time. stuff like that. I dunno.

3 Likes
Kirik -
Bereal - Ummmmmm......hey Mike,

I'm in the same boat. I'm the records keeper for MMA, and there are no records to keep. I run a fight gym, and it's shuttered by order of the gov. I took this on the chin.

But as much as I want to, I can't restart my livelihood as early as I want to - people won't go to shows, and they won't go to a gym, because they are worried they could become the 50% of people with minimal symptoms and carry it to someome with a compromised condition in this regard. So whatever any politician wants to do, it has to have have actual, credible medical expertise behind it.

I wish it was otherwise, believe me.

With all the blue name money you are good for a long while, we all know it!

Like most things in life there is no right answer yes we should be staying at home but it’s not that simple for some people and industry.

I have been working still doing site visits but taking as much precautions as I can like visiting at night or early morning just try to reduce your risk.

This place is full of crazy bastards but I would not want any of you mad fuckers to get sick for no good reason.

1 Like

Bisping has turned into a sterotypical California Faggot. This isn't gonna just go away soon. That is why people are getting pissed. 

2 Likes