Bisping Talking Crap to Weidman?

I just saw this on Facebook.

‎@Weidman Suicide mate.
<span class="uiStreamFooter" style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); width: 10000px; display: table-cell;"><span class="UIActionLinks UIActionLinks_bottom" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;=&quot;,&quot;type&quot;:20}"><a aria-live="polite" class="UFILikeLink" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;&gt;&quot;}" href="https://www.facebook.com/#" id=".reactRoot[20]" role="button" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;" title="Like this item">Like</a>&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;<label class="uiLinkButton comment_link" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(102, 102, 102); font-weight: bold; vertical-align: middle;" title="Leave a comment"><input data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:24,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;S&quot;}" style="font-weight: normal; background-image: none; border: none; color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: top;" type="button" value="Comment" /></label>&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;<a class="share_action_link" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;J&quot;,&quot;type&quot;:25}" href="https://www.facebook.com/ajax/sharer/?s=22&amp;appid=25554907596&amp;p%5B0%5D=100004452401598&amp;p%5B1%5D=157856681039411" rel="dialog" role="button" style="color: rgb(109, 132, 180); cursor: pointer;" title="Send this to friends or post it on your timeline.">Share</a>&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;</span><span class="uiStreamSource" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:26,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;N&quot;}"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/michael.bisping.3939/posts/157856681039411" style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: pointer;"><abbr class="timestamp livetimestamp" data-utime="1362749941" style="border-bottom-style: none;" title="Friday, March 8, 2013 at 8:39am">56 minutes ago</abbr></a>&nbsp;via&nbsp;<a href="https://www.facebook.com/mobile/?v=web" style="color: rgb(153, 153, 153); cursor: pointer;">mobile</a></span>&nbsp;&middot;&nbsp;</span>

I guess he's referring to Weidman's fight with Anderson?

I want to like Bisping, but he keeps opening his mouth and taking away that possibility

Weidman has a far better shot of beating Silva than Bisping.

Bisping should hope Weidman beats Silva. He's got a lot better chance against Weidman then he has against Silva

TheOne - Weidman has a far better shot of beating Silva than Bisping.

Cause he's American or on the basis he beat Mark Munoz? I can think what else you can be using to justify that statement. Phone Post

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Cause he's American or on the basis he beat Mark Munoz? I can think what else you can be using to justify that statement. Phone Post

I won't speak on The One's behalf but if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say pretty much this...

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Bispings biggest asset is mediocre volume striking.

Weidmans is wrestling.

Silva has been shown in the past to be vulnerable to wrestling but not really to striking.

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN -

Weidman has alot more tools than bisping. Bisping isn't taking down out striking silva. Even if he does take down silva he doesn't have the top game. Weidman on the other hand isn't out striking silva but he has alot more of a chance at taking silva down and making something happen from top. Phone Post

Bloody Pregnancy Fluids - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Bispings biggest asset is mediocre volume striking.

Weidmans is wrestling.

Silva has been shown in the past to be vulnerable to wrestling but not really to striking.

I always thought cardio was Bisping's biggest asset

tdunning - Bisping should hope Weidman beats Silva. He's got a lot better chance against Weidman then he has against Silva

He has zero chance of beating either of them! Phone Post

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Bisping has 5 losses, how many does Chris have.

What pedigree goes Bisping have? Weidman has a better one.

Bisping has lost 2 of his last 3, Weidman is undefeated.

Bisping is in a fued with Lombard who is also 1-2 in his last 3. Weidman is acknowledged as the #1 contender.

- The fact that you threw out the "American" aspect leads me to believe you have the bias not me.

Kostakio - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

I won't speak on The One's behalf but if I had to take a stab at it, I'd say pretty much this...

Yes!!!!

Being able to outstrike a sloppy Munoz on the feet is clearly strong evidence that he has a better chance at beating Anderson than Bisping!!!! Case closed.

Bisping should really save his energy for Belcher......

Try again

TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Bisping is in a fued with Lombard who is also 1-2 in his last 3. Weidman is acknowledged as the #1 contender.

- The fact that you threw out the "American" aspect leads me to believe you have the bias not me.

Bisping has 3 times as many fights as Chris. When Chris gets to 28 total fights let's see how his record looks. Silly justification.

Who cares about "pedigree"? This is not a dog show. Bisping has much more experience in MMA.

Irrelevant. The question was about the skills they have proven in MMA.

Also irrelevant to the question at hand.

Agreed with the bias part.

I can't stand Bisping so don't assume I am a fan defending him. Just being rational and objective.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Bisping has 3 times as many fights as Chris. When Chris gets to 28 total fights let's see how his record looks. Silly justification.

Who cares about "pedigree"? This is not a dog show. Bisping has much more experience in MMA.

I can't stand Bisping so don't assume I am a fan defending him. Just being rational and objective.

I get your points, Bisping comes off as an English Chael (even though hes been doing it almost as long or longer).

Why is he trying to hate on a kid who is on an impressive roll, its not like Chris has had cans the whole way. I dont like that Munoz gets discounted, he is a good fighter, He beat Damian Maia, the UGs own Tom Lawlor, and even the new "Golden boy" Urijah Hall (albeit very early in his career).

And looking at Anderson's recent performances it goes without a doubt that Weidmans skill set is far more suited for defeating Silva than Bisping.

That was my original post, that Weidman is suited better for defeating Silva than Bisping. I'm not taking anything away from his skills but its been shown that fighters with Michael's type of skill are not nearly as successful as a grappler.

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Try again

I didn't understand the original post or the new edited one, seems like you're the biased one.

UGCTT_ Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

This is my point.  Its not about who youre a fan of, there is no way to offer an accurate and objective comparision of the two given where they are in their careers and the opponents they have faced.  Weidman is undoubtedly the current number 1 contender, but no-one would know who would offer the more difficult fight.  If I was to offer my opinion on how AS vs Weidman is going to go down, I'm going to have to go out on a limb and say he gets tooled badly (which would probably be what would happen to Bisping).

Thanks L'n'P for elaborating on my point, appreciated.