Bisping Talking Crap to Weidman?

TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Try again

I didn't understand the original post or the new edited one, seems like you're the biased one.

Posted by mistake app was playing up, just ignore it.  I dont have a bias towards either, I just have a bug bear of people trying to pass off their opinion as some kind of fact.

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Try again

I didn't understand the original post or the new edited one, seems like you're the biased one.

Posted by mistake app was playing up, just ignore it.  I dont have a bias towards either, I just have a bug bear of people trying to pass off their opinion as some kind of fact.

It is a fact that grapplers have more success against Anderson than strikers.

TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Try again

Grapplers such as Maia, Marquardt, Chael, Okami...  Those kind of grapplers?  Or a different kind of grappler?

DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 
TheOne - 
DOMINANTDAN#1FAN - 

Try again

Grapplers such as Maia, Marquardt, Chael, Okami...  Those kind of grapplers?  Or a different kind of grappler?

Of the few rounds Anderson has lost in the past bunch of fights was he out struck or wrestled?

Wrestled, you win. I agree that without anything to suggest that Weidman is on the level of previous failed opponents, he will pose a far greater threat than Bisping. Happy? Phone Post