Bisping tears into Mike Dolce

So, what did Bisping say?

I'm not a Brolce guy at all but perspective on his tweet wouldn't be terrible.

All he said was give them some small toys and work on crafts or something vs eating a highly addictive thing. I'm not exactly sure how someone could really argue that lol.

TheHaunted2 - His comment is gone.
Maybe he was on the beers again

RonnieF'nPickering! - I'm not a Brolce guy at all but perspective on his tweet wouldn't be terrible.

All he said was give them some small toys and work on crafts or something vs eating a highly addictive thing. I'm not exactly sure how someone could really argue that lol.

it's a really stupid thing to rip on him for.

Dolce's problem is over time people have figured out he's not the guru he clams to be. I didn't realize until years later he has zero education in the field and zero credentials.

Humphrey - 
RonnieF'nPickering! - I'm not a Brolce guy at all but perspective on his tweet wouldn't be terrible.

Dolce's problem is over time people have figured out he's not the guru he clams to be. I didn't realize until years later he has zero education in the field and zero credentials.

Oh, I agree 100% lol. The guy is a poser at best imo.

Humphrey -

His diet is more aimed towards body builders than athletes imo as well

I wake up at 4:05am every day cause I have to be at work at 5am M-F. I haven't slept for 8 hours in a night in years lol.

"Hi Mr Dolce, I'm in a really bad place mentally, I can't get promoted at work and my wife is about to leave me.... what should I do?" 

"Hey Bro, whats your sleep like? Are you eating 5 portions of fruit per day? Do you drink a gallon of water? I'm up walking at 3am eating an apple bro - Mike"

Anybody follow Jacko on Instagram? Dude posts a pic of his wristwatch every day - I got up at 4:30!! I'm like dude I went to bed at 4:30 you don't see me bragging about it but while you were sleeping at night I was getting shit done. Who fucking cares what time of the day it is when you're gettin shit done? 

Saw where Mike posted about how he was up @ 4:15 this AM...someone asked him when he goes to bed and he said he went to bed at 7:15 pm last night.  Jocko gets up @ 4:30 and goes to bed at 11 PM.  I don't know if it is smart to do that, but that means he puts in long days and he in theory works really hard etc. Getting up @ 4:15 and going to bed @ 7:15 doesn't seem like something to really pride yourself on...I think he has at least one kid, very young...they are asleep by then?  Also from a health standpoint, I think most of the data suggests it is healthiest to sleep when it is dark and wake up it is light...so aside from being able to say "look, I wake up early!" it seems like there is no overwhelming benefit to it.

Donoghue88 -

"Hi Mr Dolce, I'm in a really bad place mentally, I can't get promoted at work and my wife is about to leave me.... what should I do?" 

"Hey Bro, whats your sleep like? Are you eating 5 portions of fruit per day? Do you drink a gallon of water? I'm up walking at 3am eating an apple bro - Mike"

A nutritionist is not the help you need if you have those problems...

Donoghue88 -

Hahaha

Humphrey -

To be fair there is a lot of incompetent in those that have these so called credentials and education..

People are suckers sometimes for those diplomas and schools and dismiss too easily real life experience and experimentation.

rezzz -
Humphrey -
RonnieF"nPickering! - I"m not a Brolce guy at all but perspective on his tweet wouldn"t be terrible.

All he said was give them some small toys and work on crafts or something vs eating a highly addictive thing. I"m not exactly sure how someone could really argue that lol.

To be fair there is a lot of incompetent in those that have these so called credentials and education..

People are suckers sometimes for those diplomas and schools and dismiss too easily real life experience and experimentation.

yes absolutely. you're right. but you don't need any education or training to claim yourself as a nutritionist. you DO need credentials to call yourself a dietician. but he certainly has no formal education in the field.

All dieticians are nutritionist, but not all nutritionists are dieticians if that makes sense. But to be fair, some nutritionists are certified. Course, Dolce is not. But to be a dietician (shit it’s hard to spell that right) you must have at least a bachelor's degree with courses approved by the academy of nutrition and dietetics. A dietician is a legit version of what Dolce pretends to be.

It’s always bugged me once I found out he’s not even trained in it that he could be actually dangerous for some, but mostly he’s floating a meaningless title that takes nothing to be called that.

Point being, a professional athlete should have a dietician, not a dolce. but that's purely my opinion

I didn't know he catered to body builders but that sure is a big leap from MMA

Ray Cappa -

Anybody follow Jacko on Instagram? Dude posts a pic of his wristwatch every day - I got up at 4:30!! I'm like dude I went to bed at 4:30 you don't see me bragging about it but while you were sleeping at night I was getting shit done. Who fucking cares what time of the day it is when you're gettin shit done? 

This. If I went to bed at 8pm I'd be up at 4am too.

rezzz - 
ShanTheMan - I admire people who can stay asleep for 8 hrs. Maybe envy is a better word. Without pills I barely sleep at all.
You need to get on that Dolce lifestyle...

Bro.

ryanJ -

Dolce straight up ripped off the 4:30 AM thing from Jocko Willink...

Damn, did he really do that?  I know much of Jocko, but just assumed it was a coincidence.  That's sad  if true. Jocko is like the only person I don't find annoying that talks about doing  it just because he's a god damn savage and who am I to tell that monster getting up at 4:30 may be unnecessary.

Fern 10th Planet -
Ray Cappa -

I go to bed between 10:30 and 11 each night and get up at 5:15.  AM I MORE DOLCE THAN DOLCE BRO?

Hurtsogood -
Fern 10th Planet -
Ray Cappa -

I go to bed between 10:30 and 11 each night and get up at 5:15.  AM I MORE DOLCE THAN DOLCE BRO?

Bro that's not 8 hours of sleep, my Brovice is to try to get to bed a bit earlier.

Fern 10th Planet -
Hurtsogood -
Fern 10th Planet -
Ray Cappa -

Bro that's not 8 hours of sleep, my Brovice is to try to get to bed a bit earlier.

Bro, i know, but I've just got so much life to live and there aren't enough hours in the day.

Maybe if I up my nutella intake and say bro more I will find the dicipline needed to go to sleep at 8 or 9. 

BRO!