Bisping threatens lawsuit

LMAO @ I have a brain damaged dog named schaub!!

6 Likes
Floppy Divac -

I just choked on my coffee over that lmao 

Khemist -

Threads like this always shine on a light on how many retards we have here that lack the most common humor. 

I honestly didn't think his reply was that funny even as a joke. 

1 Like

what a fag

1 Like
Thebonfirexm -

Believe you me with luis J Gomez on the GAS digital network 

All you do is blatantly shill, buy a grey name. Even your username is shilling a dead radio show

Floppy Divac -

Bout fell out of my chair when I saw that hahahahaha

The Cats Masher -
Thebonfirexm -

All you do is blatantly shill, buy a grey name. Even your username is shilling a dead radio show

The Bonfire is back live on March 1st.

1 Like
Gennady Goblin -
The Cats Masher -
Thebonfirexm -

The Bonfire is back live on March 1st.

As a podcast or radio show?

https://thelaughbutton.com/big-jay-oakerson-dan-soders-the-bonfire-returns-to-siriusxm-march-1st

Tonight on the Legion of Skanks livestream, Oakerson revealed that The Bonfire deal was done and the show has a new home on SiriusXM Faction Talk channel 103. The comedian also stated that show would indeed return to the air March 1st with episodes 4 times a week Monday – Thursday from 5-7pm, taking the spot recently vacated by Jason Ellis.

2 Likes

Not me, but I have a friend that had a pit named Bas and another named Gracie.

GoldbergsAdderall -
Khemist -

Threads like this always shine on a light on how many retards we have here that lack the most common humor. 

No one said it was that funny but it completely went over your head. Stick to Joe Rogan, he will scream, shout (maybe even molest a stool) and look at old Jamie to let you know when he is saying something 'funny'.

4 Likes

In before someone has a parrot named Florian 

3 Likes

Eye get it. 

mixedmartialfarts -
GoldbergsAdderall - 

I hope he's joking.

I hope you’re joking.

Hey kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa’s sleigh on it’s way in from New York City!

GoldbergsAdderall -
Khemist -

It wasn't a zinger but he was just acknowledging that it was funny and his version of " you mudda fucka you" was you'll be contacted by my lawyers.

Gennady Goblin -

https://thelaughbutton.com/big-jay-oakerson-dan-soders-the-bonfire-returns-to-siriusxm-march-1st

Tonight on the Legion of Skanks livestream, Oakerson revealed that The Bonfire deal was done and the show has a new home on SiriusXM Faction Talk channel 103. The comedian also stated that show would indeed return to the air March 1st with episodes 4 times a week Monday – Thursday from 5-7pm, taking the spot recently vacated by Jason Ellis.

Beat me too it.

BigEyedFish -

what a fag

He is a fag but I find him to be a good looking dog nonetheless.

I only have one working eye, and I find it funny. I’m not Bisping, though, so can’t speak for him. Mine doesn’t look any different, so I Haven’t copped shit for it like he probably has.

![](upload://5U2QEnm8awNp56RsGsAAmi3FOXi.jpeg)

2 Likes

Am I wrong in thinking it was said with affection? I would bet she is a fan who loves her one eyed dog.