Bisping to come in 'all guns blazing' at UFC 105

dunchurrn - all gums blazing imo

lol..

I hope he gets KO'd again!

Can't see that happening ^

I'm sure mike will have worked on his movement and defense after walking into Hendo's big right hand.

2mmafreaks - I hope he gets KO'd again!

or subbed...

MMAunltd - 
story97 - 
MMAunltd -  Yeah, it's annoying that when he's approached by the UFC for comment about the fight he decides to open his mouth rather than just maintain an uncomfortable silence over the phone.

getting a little testy for a guy that uses MMABay as a source for credible news aren't you?
I'm sorry I displease you like Mike :( 
Just be done 'listening to me talk' and it will all be fine.

I said you displease me? please point that out? I just mentioned that your credibility is only as good as the sources you use. Knowing that, you used the worst source, got proved wrong, and look bad.

I'm sorry i displease you for pointing it out :)

Steve4192 - PILLOW FIGHT!!!!!

Whoever drew that (was it solidsnake if I remember?) has wayyy too much time on their hands.

yes because that uncolored sketch probably took 10 minutes.

But you're cool. You don't have that kind of time to waste.

It just confuses me why guys like Bisping are hated? People say he's cocky and arrogant and a douchebag?

So who do you guys like? GSP? Machida? Nog?

It's funny that the fans that respect the so called "respectful fighters" never actually come across as respectful people themselves.

story97 - 

I said you displease me? please point that out? I just mentioned that your credibility is only as good as the sources you use. Knowing that, you used the worst source, got proved wrong, and look bad.

I'm sorry i displease you for pointing it out :)
I sensed the tone, not that difficult!

I won't go back into it BUT Mike saying the UFC did try and arrange the bout but Wanderlei's surgery meaning it couldn't happen is hardly getting proved wrong although I admit it may have been a bit hasty. I've accepted it.

But yeah, I still look good. In the flesh. Naked....