Bisping = UFC HOFer

Gettin that belt means homies got it on lock. Good for him and the uk. Phone Post 3.0

6 months ago I would have thought this was crazy.
Now that he's beat Silva and won the belt, I think he's a no doubt HOFer.

Never thought I would see the day that fucker beats Silva or held the title.

10 years of perseverance and working towards a single goal has paid off.

I tip my cap to the count!!! Phone Post 3.0

I think he has to be!!

Did I read this wrong but hasn't he got more wins than anyone ever in the ufc? Phone Post 3.0

He has the most MW wins and tied with GSP for most overall wins. Phone Post 3.0

Undoubtedly.
10 years in the ufc
8+ years in the top 10
like 20 ufc victories
world champion in his 26th ufc fight greatest English fighter of all time

If he doesn't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame, then not many people do. He's done as much in the ufc, as a few other hall of famers combined. Some people think the standard should be ridiculously high. In my opinion, there are fighters that were never champ, or even fought for a title, that should be hall of famers someday. Phone Post 3.0

A Russian Lost In The Pine Barrens - 6 months ago I would have thought this was crazy.
Now that he's beat Silva and won the belt, I think he's a no doubt HOFer.

Never thought I would see the day that fucker beats Silva or held the title.

10 years of perseverance and working towards a single goal has paid off.

I tip my cap to the count!!! Phone Post 3.0
Even 6 months ago he absolutely deserved to be in the hall of fame. Phone Post 3.0

Has anybody had a rise similar to Bisping??? Dude went from disliked by most to being one of the most loved fighters ever!!! I was extremely happy when Hendo knocked him out, I disliked him so much. Then he grew on me, fast forward 7 years and I was jumping for joy when he won the title. Dude is definitely going down as a legend and HOF'er.

He's the Peyton manning of MMA -Kenny Florian. Phone Post 3.0

I think he might become the first guy to have 30 ufc fights. Of the top 8 fighters with the most ufc fights, he's #3 with 26 and he's the only one that is not currently retired (Hughes 25, Couture 24, Liddell 23) out of the ufc (Tito 27, Koscheck 25) or suspended for a drug test failure(Mir 27, Tibau 26). Phone Post 3.0

I would think so Phone Post 3.0