BISPING v SILVA II

In Vegas, this would move my needle.

Anderson can take his rightful place back as Champ and fight the winner of Weidman/Rocholde II

Or NYC

would be amazing

Agreed, nothing screams title shot more than losing 3 straight Phone Post 3.0

lol good one Phone Post 3.0

I think if Silva stays healthy and ready.. With the ways injuries are happening, he can jump in any time Phone Post 3.0

On another day he would have beaten Bisping in the third round by KO via knee, and probably been the guy who stepped in against Rockhold on short notice, and been Champion again already

I wouldn't mind it. I thought he should've gotten the ko the first time and also thought he clearly should've gotten the decision also. But honestly Anderson should retire soon. Phone Post 3.0

ug speed checkers -

On another day he would have beaten Bisping in the third round by KO via knee, and probably been the guy who stepped in against Rockhold on short notice, and been Champion again already

Idk. I think luke would've respected Anderson's skills and fight him the way he fought bisping in their first fight. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva. Who is 0-3 with 1 no contest in his last 4 fights should get a title shot? I love The Spider, but it doesn't make sense. Phone Post 3.0

Silva did much better than rockhold Phone Post 3.0

Still would rather this over Bisping-Hendo IMO

Bone Tissa - Agreed, nothing screams title shot more than losing 3 straight Phone Post 3.0
He hasn't lost 3 straight but I do agree he doesn't necessarily deserve a title shot. At the same time, you'd watch it and so would everybody and that's the motivation these days. Phone Post 3.0

Their fight was certainly more competitive

Can't Anderson win a fight first?

Anderson has a win over the current Champion

A knee KO in the third in London

=]

Wouldn't be competitive IMO , andersons shining moment was when bisping wasn't even looking at him (no excuses but that is what happened) Phone Post 3.0

Please do it ufc. Phone Post 3.0

Effstrikingmeansdamage - Please do it ufc. Phone Post 3.0

VU

I think Serious Silva will be okay

Bisping beats Silva 100/100 times. Silva concussed him with a cheap shot in their first fight and STILL lost. There's a reason the UFC protected Silva from Bisping throughout his entire reign and it's because they knew Silva never stood a chance against him. Phone Post 3.0