BISPING v SILVA II

Bone Tissa - Agreed, nothing screams title shot more than losing 3 straight Phone Post 3.0

Shut your mouth infidel!

Signed. Make it happen Dana. Phone Post 3.0

But he just beat silva. What makes A LOT more sense is hendo vs bisbing. Phone Post 3.0

I wish! Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, a guy who's not won in 3 years should jump the queue ahead of Jacare, Yoel, Rockhold and Weidman. I'd be more accepting of Hendo getting a title shot with his win against the overrated Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah give Rashad and Pettis title shots too while you're at it, why not.

gregor o connor -

not a chance does anderson deserve a title shot. i'd rather see hendo get it for his last fight or chael come back for one last shot.

Lol, you don't think Anderson deserves a shot, but Chael who hasn't fought in over 2 years and most recently got mollywhopped by Rashad and has lost 3 out of 4 does? Phone Post 3.0

A fighter with an 0-3-1 record in his last 4 should never get a title shot. Despite what Silva fans say, he didn't win that fight that against Bisping. Phone Post 3.0

he beat the hell outta bisping.

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Wouldn't be competitive IMO , andersons shining moment was when bisping wasn't even looking at him (no excuses but that is what happened) Phone Post 3.0
If Bisping didn't make that mistake that fight would have been different. Not sure what Bisping was doing expecting a break in the action but Anderson looked like he was messing about a lot. Phone Post 3.0

wu jitsu - he beat the hell outta bisping.
Only due to Bisping mistake. Phone Post 3.0

ug speed checkers -

Still would rather this over Bisping-Hendo IMO

Why. You not Murican!?!?

Yup! Phone Post 3.0

Much rather see this than Henderson Phone Post 3.0

Bisping vs Wand Silva 2 imo Phone Post 3.0