Bisping Vs GSP / Nov 4th / MSG

quits the UFC. goes back to WWE. Gets $2.5M to fight Mark Hunt. Gets to keep $2.25M after paying the fine for testing positive. That's enough for me.

NicolasRGC - GSP's main weapon is that jab which Bisping is just as good or even better at, and blast double legs which Bisping can defend. Not such an easy fight for GSP at all, esp after such a long layoff. Should be super exciting buildup.
I think it's going to be a tough fight for GSP. I'm really interested in seeing how this goes down.

Ozamataz Buckshank - Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Still working on confirming a date.

I think you'll see Tony Ferg vs Khabib 

I dont think GSP wins this at all. MIke is a former LHW and was decent there. GSP struggled with Hendricks. roided or not. I dont see Georges wrestlefucking a guy as big and as good as Bisping. I think GSPs legend has out grown its pants.

saucylv33 -
Ozamataz Buckshank - Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Still working on confirming a date.
Thanks saucy I was hoping you'd show up!

NicolasRGC - GSP's main weapon is that jab which Bisping is just as good or even better at, and blast double legs which Bisping can defend. Not such an easy fight for GSP at all, esp after such a long layoff. Should be super exciting buildup.

What are your top 5 MWs then?

My money is on Cody/ tj and or hollaway Edgar, think this card will be stacked 

Confirmed - Tickets on sale September 15th to the public.

Molsonmuscle360 -

Wait until you see GSP 3.0.  He's gonna head kick Bispings noggin into the third row.

This guy knows 

Awesome can't wait to see how gsp does. I like Bisping but gsp's got this somehow someway

Good.

GAAAAAAY. Stupid fight

Uni man -
Molsonmuscle360 -

Wait until you see GSP 3.0.  He's gonna head kick Bispings noggin into the third row.

Gsp 1.0 should be able to beat bisping. It's bisping for ffs.

Well yeah...GSP 1.0 was a straight killer, he just got scared when he got clipped by Serra (which could happen to anyone, it is MMA after all), and turned to GSP 2.0.  The worlds greatest wrestlefuck machine.  GSP 3.0 is a combination of the two...plus with 2 years of basically uninteruppted training in there.

One Championship Fan -

If Jones vs. Lesnar co-mains that thing it does 2 million PPV buys.

If anything, GSP/Bisping co- mains, and JBJ/Lesnar is the main. 

If memory serves correct, GSP/Alves co-main'ed against Lesnar/Mir at UFC 100

(Bisping vs Hendo the co- co-main)

saucylv33 - Confirmed - Tickets on sale September 15th to the public.
I would never doubt you Saucy but the Gardens website says they're available on ticketmaster Friday, Sept 8th. Is that not right?

It recently changed to September 15th.

saucylv33 - It recently changed to September 15th.
Thanks, I appreciate the clarification.
bigbez -

Bispings kids hot

Come again? Are you a female or a creep?
bucker96 -
One Championship Fan -

If Jones vs. Lesnar co-mains that thing it does 2 million PPV buys.

If anything, GSP/Bisping co- mains, and JBJ/Lesnar is the main. 

If memory serves correct, GSP/Alves co-main'ed against Lesnar/Mir at UFC 100

(Bisping vs Hendo the co- co-main)

Lesnar still has 6 months on his suspension once he is in the USADA pool.  No chance he can fight then.  It will be Khabib and Ferguson co-main.  Book it.