Bisping vs Silva? NO. Bipsing vs Weidman.

how bout bisping beats a top 5 guy first?

I truly hope the Costa fight happens with Bisping. Costa has great boxing with great power and a hell of a chin. Bisping going nighty night.

The only real contender is Vitor since he ko'd bisping and rockhold and Munoz can't ask for a shot since he was already CRUSHED by weidman who else can they call if Silva doesn't want his rematch like they say and as for le and Souza I think Chris would make easy work of them

scaredy cat - What is this obsession people have with Bisping? Every time he goes near a top 5 fighter he loses. It's time for people to let it go. He's not a bad fighter by any means but realistically he's unlikely to ever get near the belt. Why can't people just be happy and entertained by Bisping as the great gatekeeper that he is?
No people, just the engrish. Phone Post 3.0

Frobenius -
Leck Brosnar - Lol @ fighting for the undisputed title with a win over Belcher. How about a rematch with Hendo or Vitor :)

Why should Bisping constantly have to fight these TRT guys? He deserves his shot.
2-2 in last 4 seems deserving Phone Post 3.0

Dmoney35 -
Frobenius -
Leck Brosnar - Lol @ fighting for the undisputed title with a win over Belcher. How about a rematch with Hendo or Vitor :)

Why should Bisping constantly have to fight these TRT guys? He deserves his shot.
2-2 in last 4 seems deserving Phone Post 3.0

Anderson is 0-1 in the last 1, so he must be shit. See, stupid isn't it? Phone Post

The BisKing is coming for that strap!!! he's gonna put weidman in the hospital!!!

Seagals Belly - 
Frobenius -
KrzyBnzJnz - Nobody is calling for Bisping to fight Silva. Nobody is calling for a Bisping title shot other than you delusional English guys.

Get a grip. Do you even look at the threads on the front page? There are many calls for Bisping to fight Silva. My point is, that ship has sailed as far as Silva is concerned - if he wanted that fight he should have taken it as champion. Bisping is the ONLY logical contender at MW. He has great takedown defense and tight, efficient striking. Bisping is a NIGHTMARE matchup for Weidman.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think bisping is a nightmare matchup for anyone lol. Phone Post 3.0

Well I beg to differ. He has fantastic TDD, a lot like Chucks actually, you can take him down but he just gets back up like its nothing. His offensive wrestling has actually come on a long way too. He is one of the most accurate strikers in the UFC. He is aggressive. He has brilliant cardio and could set a pace that Weidman could not match. He also has very good sub defense.

Now, please explain to me how Weidman wins this fight? Bisping is not going to be cocky like silva, he won't get caught with a sloppy hook. He can stuff the takedowns and is safe on the ground. The only thing Weidman has for Bisping is the belt.

scaredy cat - What is this obsession people have with Bisping? Every time he goes near a top 5 fighter he loses. It's time for people to let it go. He's not a bad fighter by any means but realistically he's unlikely to ever get near the belt. Why can't people just be happy and entertained by Bisping as the great gatekeeper that he is?

It's only the buttertooth'ed brits who have an obsession with him.  They are grasping at straws as they have no legit top 10 fighters in any weight classes

So a guy who has never won a #1 contenders fight will leapfrog over the champ and the #2 contender after a 1 fight win streak?

This is borderline laughable.

Why don't you brits want him to actually EARN a title shot? Hell, if he can beat Munoz and Mousassi, I'll say give him a shot. As for now, I don't see why we should give out charity title shots.

Silva gets a rematch, otherwise, Belfort is up. Be grateful he doesn't have to fight either guy to get there.

OP trollin? Phone Post

Joeymarvelous - 

OP trollin? Phone Post

Ask around, I'm anything but a troll.

As for UK not having top 10 fighters, that's just absolute horse piss. We're punching well above our weight for a nation of our size.

Frobenius - 
Joeymarvelous - 

OP trollin? Phone Post

As for UK not having top 10 fighters, that's just absolute horse piss. We're punching well above our weight for a nation of our size.

You mean you are the biggest troll on the UK troll team.

I'll admit UK has a top 10 fighter, But nobody has ever considered or will consider Bisping as a legitimate title threat. the fact that he can't beat the guys to get their nullifies any claim you have of him beating Weidman.

Let's see.. Who deserves to fight Weidman next, GOAT candidate Anderson Silva or multiple time GOAT KO recipient Michael Bisping?

MarcVanBas - 
epwar - 

Yes, Bisping's amazing one fight win streak right now is the stuff championship contenders are made of!

Since when has a win streak had anything to do with getting a UFC title fight????????

Plenty of guys and now add girls to that, get title fights in the UFC on 0 fight win streaks.

The org is an absolute joke with most the star names being over hyped above average fighters at best.

Thank god for boxing and glory.

Dude I love boxing, but don't bring up some of that sport in comparison. The fact that we have to endure Tyson vs. Lewis almost 12 past it's expiry date is a travesty. And lets not forget the Pacman/Mayweather fight that has still not been made and already past expiry date.

Props to Mayweather for taking the Alvarez fight before people starts bitching and whining.

Much like Great Britain, Bisping is irrelevant in the big picture.

Munk - Much like Great Britain, Bisping is irrelevant in the big picture.

Racism, plain and simple.

Frobenius - 
Joeymarvelous - 

OP trollin? Phone Post

I asked around and apparently you're also an asshat.

Frobenius - 
Munk - Much like Great Britain, Bisping is irrelevant in the big picture.

Racism, plain and simple.

Discrimination? yes, Racism no.

He didn't call the man a cracker, or make fun of his color.