BISPING: "whoa I just got really dizzy for some.."

I very much enjoy listening to Bisping on the Believe You Me podcast. His eye is all messed up and he has retired. There is buzz about him coming out to fight Diaz. Maybe it’s nothing, but I certainly don’t get dizzy all of a sudden. This comment was very quick and was ignored and never acknowledged. Maybe this is standard brain stuff for fighters, little dizzy spells here and there. I don’t know, I didn’t like hearing it and would hope he stays retired and focuses on his post fighting career and family.

30 minuets into believe you me #078 bisping says “whoa I just got really dizzy for some reason”

That can happen for any number of reasons and doesn’t have to be related to head trauma.

Hopefully a whole lot of nothing.

like maybe he stood up too fast. calm down.

its leftover brain trauma from hendo

Jump Kick - I very much enjoy listening to Bisping on the Believe You Me podcast. His eye is all messed up and he has retired. There is buzz about him coming out to fight Diaz. Maybe it's nothing, but I certainly don't get dizzy all of a sudden. This comment was very quick and was ignored and never acknowledged. Maybe this is standard brain stuff for fighters, little dizzy spells here and there. I don't know, I didn't like hearing it and would hope he stays retired and focuses on his post fighting career and family.

30 minuets into believe you me #078 bisping says “whoa I just got really dizzy for some reason”

Maybe it's nothing, but I certainly don't get dizzy all of a sudden.

This is not a valid frame of reference. I suffer from random dizzy spells (thank God very infrequent) related to vertigo/inner-ear-issues. Totally unrelated to any trauma on my head.

Could be unrelated, could be related. Am I the only one who doesn’t get random dizzy spells? I don’t think it’s standard and for a fighter it raised my eyebrow.

Sinuses

Hay fever is bad these days

He should go ahead and jump to the worst possible conclusion and get checked out.  What will it hurt if he's wrong?  He'll have wasted an afternoon with a doctor and dropped a few bucks on an insurance co-pay.  He's spent many many years getting banged up in fights and training, not to mention getting completely shut off several times and almost losing a significant amount of vision. 

Get it checked Mike.  You're a dick but we don't want you blind, brain damaged, or dead.

If I don’t drink enough water in a day I tend to get a bit dizzy sometimes, especially when its a physically active day.

he always talks about having pounding headaches on his podcast. 100% trauma related really hope we dont see mike deteriorate over the next 10years due to head trauma.

ranier wolfcastle -

hahaha

blood sugar level.

Bisping is winning at life. Tremendous man. 

stickman - 
Jump Kick - I very much enjoy listening to Bisping on the Believe You Me podcast. His eye is all messed up and he has retired. There is buzz about him coming out to fight Diaz. Maybe it's nothing, but I certainly don't get dizzy all of a sudden. This comment was very quick and was ignored and never acknowledged. Maybe this is standard brain stuff for fighters, little dizzy spells here and there. I don't know, I didn't like hearing it and would hope he stays retired and focuses on his post fighting career and family.

This is not a valid frame of reference. I suffer from random dizzy spells (thank God very infrequent) related to vertigo/inner-ear-issues. Totally unrelated to any trauma on my head.

you are also not a professional fighter with years of head trauma behind you

Not enough water and too much alcohol

KneeToFaceKO - 
ranier wolfcastle -

hahaha

hahaha?

Could you please explain to me the humour in that?

jqvwxyz -
KneeToFaceKO - 
ranier wolfcastle -

hahaha

hahaha?

Didn’t you know? He’s quite the cunt. 

stickman -

Same here.  Vertigo and sinus infections.  But still concerning for someone who takes shot to the Head for a living 

jqvwxyz - 
KneeToFaceKO - 
ranier wolfcastle -

hahaha

hahaha?

oh stfu crybaby

It’s always funny seeing a shit talker getting a lesson