Bisping will beat GSP into a living deth

It's gonna look like the Cung Le fight and Bisping gonna call out DC immediately thereafter. 

Seriously how bad ass is Bispings career and how much dangerous wrestlers and strikers has he been in wars with. I can't see GSP doing anything to Bisping but We never know that's why it's the fight game 

in

OP ghey

DC? He wont even fight the number 1 contender in his own weightclass. Cormier would throw him across the octagon

lol bisping vs dc. i would love to see that

if gsp is still an A fighter, he wins no problem

Bisping finishes GSP

SurgicalGloves - Bisping finishes GSP

Only with his mouth or hand. 

Genuinely don't have a clue how this is going to go. 

I think GSP could have some success with the overhand right and a double leg. 

How good is Bispings cardio really if he couldn't put away a 46 year old Hendo in the 4th and 5th. Slowing down himself. 

Bisping is the favourite though IMO. 

Bisping is the favourite and deservedly so but we just don’t know what GSP will turn up.

Dead President -
SurgicalGloves - Bisping finishes GSP

Only with his mouth or hand. 

THIS

Pauses

Laughs awkwardly

GSP kicks chair

Dana catches it

Mike will crush Gsp. But DC? Cmon man…

I think Bisping wins but I’m just hoping it’s a good fight.

ranier wolfcastle - 

if gsp is still an A fighter, he wins no problem

Even if he’s a B fighter now he wins fairly easily. This “Bisping is the greatest” shit is ridiculous. Since when? Since he beat a lacksidaisical Rockhold? He’s always been a gatekeeper. Now he’s probably the luckiest gatekeeper in MMA history - won’t fight anyone in the top 5 (he’s always lost when he does, in EVERY top 5 line-up through his career, except an unprepared Rockhold), he’s about to retire and wants a portion of GSP money. For that I don’t blame him.

It is kinda funny and sad at the same time though about how poorly its apparently selling - he finally gets a marquee matchup and no one contributes to his PPV points …

GSP is going to wipe the floor with him, and in doing so Bisping needs to protect that eye he needs surgery on. GSP’s striking is far superior to Bisping’s. I guess everyone just forgot that when he went the GnP route.

This reminds me of sitting in a bar with little turnout waiting for my buddy to show up for GSP/Serra 2. There was a table behind me of what I could only assume were noobs, asking who I thought would take it. They were adamant Serra was, and all I could say was “Are you serious? This is GSP here.” They must have been fkn noobs.

GSP stops Bisping.

Not ‘wins a decision’, STOPS HIM.

I know mma math doesn’t work, but Sonnen barely beat Bisping, couldnt out wrestle him.

clarenceworley - I know mma math doesn't work, but Sonnen barely beat Bisping, couldnt out wrestle him.

Funny you mention Sonnen, he also has that same mutual opponent GSP and Bisping do.

Sonnen said he got flash KOd during that fight and blanked out the first round. Said bisping hits hard . It's gonna look like the Cung Le fight I'm telling you 

Lol I would love to see DC get him. DC would fold him up and stuff him in a trash can.