Bisping will/should retire after Rockhold

Rockhold will destroy Bisping and as we all know will cement that Bisping was and always just a gatekeeper!! Phone Post 3.0

You know that Bisping has earnt more (show/win/bonus) money than Anderson over his career?

Dude is getting paid, while taking the brain trauma relatively easy. I don't think he'll retire after this fight. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - You know that Bisping has earnt more (show/win/bonus) money than Anderson over his career?

Dude is getting paid, while taking the brain trauma relatively easy. I don't think he'll retire after this fight. Phone Post 3.0
How? Anderson was making 600k show 800k win money for his last I wanna say 10 fights . Phone Post 3.0

El Toro Tino -
IronWill - You know that Bisping has earnt more (show/win/bonus) money than Anderson over his career?

How? Anderson was making 600k show 800k win money for his last I wanna say 10 fights . Phone Post 3.0
What silva got 600 / 800 show and win money dont think thats right? Wasnt it just 500k Phone Post 3.0

Cameron0000 -
El Toro Tino -

What silva got 600 / 800 show and win money dont think thats right? Wasnt it just 500k Phone Post 3.0
I think it was 600/200 he just worded it strangely.

Struggling to find it but I saw a giant spreadsheet with the top 300 or so all-time earners and that's what I remember. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill -
Cameron0000 -
El Toro Tino -

I think it was 600/200 he just worded it strangely.

Struggling to find it but I saw a giant spreadsheet with the top 300 or so all-time earners and that's what I remember. Phone Post 3.0
^I remember reading somewhere that the count has earned more show/win/potn money than any other fighter Phone Post 3.0

I think he fought more than Anderson. Anderson was 2 fights max a yr for a long time. Phone Post 3.0

Yes and yes. Goodbye, one eye. Phone Post 3.0

A gatekeeping cash cow who's career is insulting to real MMA fans. Get 3-4, people complain, you have to fight a top ten opponent, lose - often in highlight reel fashion, rinse and repeat.

After this fight, I look forward to Bisping's retirement.

WattMell - Bisping will be champ for a long time. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if serious but VU to be on the safe side Phone Post 3.0

Bisping has been paid close to half a million a fight his last 15 fights in the ufc. That's just his disclosed pay.

That's probably around what most of the top 10 guys deserved to get paid. 

Carl0507 -
WattMell - Bisping will be champ for a long time. Phone Post 3.0
Not sure if serious but VU to be on the safe side Phone Post 3.0
Not sure on both... weird Phone Post 3.0

I would be gutted if we never got to see Bisping vs Diaz,  the build up and then the fight itself would be fireworks.

As a huge Vitor fan of 19 years... bisping deserves a shot at clean Vitor..

5pointer - As a huge Vitor fan of 19 years... bisping deserves a shot at clean Vitor..
Vitor? Now there's a man who should be retired. Might as well make that fight and they can leave it at that. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - A gatekeeping cash cow who's career is insulting to real MMA fans. Get 3-4, people complain, you have to fight a top ten opponent, lose - often in highlight reel fashion, rinse and repeat.

Oh dear, you're a harsh motherfucker... Ouch Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - A gatekeeping cash cow who's career is insulting to real MMA fans. Get 3-4, people complain, you have to fight a top ten opponent, lose - often in highlight reel fashion, rinse and repeat.

Correct, as usual. Phone Post 3.0

I look forward to Bispings long reign atop a soon to be drug free ufc.

Drug test all of them. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - I look forward to Bispings long reign atop a soon to be drug free ufc.

Drug test all of them. Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha. Never gonna happen. Phone Post 3.0

Well, I'll eat my crow. Bisping proved me wrong. I'll never be able to say he didn't beat a top ten opponent. He's the legit champ. Props.

Come at me bitches.