Bisping: Win over Belfort makes me #1 contender

I think that if Bisping's goal is to fight for the title, then he's done a fairly good job of putting himself in a position to do so. Whether he has a chance in hell of beating Anderson Silva - he doesn't - may not be as relevant a conversation.

There sure are some funny haters in here.

Hope Bisping gets his title shot. He's never turned anyone down and he's come back strong from all his losses. He deserves a shot.

Archer0545 -
GriffinQ - While I don't disagree with him regarding a potential title bout, I'm so sick of him acting like he won the Wanderlei fight.
Your last loss before Sonnen was NOT in 2009, Hendo was not your last one. Wanderlei was. Stop pretending otherwise when you were finished twice in one fight. Phone Post

This, for Gods sake.....THIS! Phone Post

Finished twice in one fight that went the distance?

How does that work then? Phone Post

chaplinshouse - 
MMA_Hole - There sure are some funny haters in here.

Hope Bisping gets his title shot. He's never turned anyone down and he's come back strong from all his losses. He deserves a shot.

of course he's never turned anyone down.  he's been fed mostly soup cans.  the problem is, he SHOULD have turned a lot of those fights down.  props to his progress but for him to call anyone bums, he should look at his past opponents first

Oh, guys like Wand (robbed), Rahad (robbed), Chael (robbed), Stann, Hendo (legitimate loss)?

Say what you want, but to question the level of competition is ridiculous. Even guys like Mayhem were touted to win, no one expected that to be an easy fight when it was announced (apart from me).

LOL There was a moment in their fight when Wand came very close to killing him. You can watch Wand consciously stop the knee he's beginning to throw. Had he thrown it...Bisping would still be eating through a straw.

And Wagners Cut -
Archer0545 -
GriffinQ - While I don't disagree with him regarding a potential title bout, I'm so sick of him acting like he won the Wanderlei fight.
Your last loss before Sonnen was NOT in 2009, Hendo was not your last one. Wanderlei was. Stop pretending otherwise when you were finished twice in one fight. Phone Post

He was basically unconscious after the guillotine, saved by the bell and had to ask his corner what happened? He ended the 3rd flat on his back looking up at the lights again.
That's how it works. Phone Post

Soul Gravy - LOL There was a moment in their fight when Wand came very close to killing him. You can watch Wand consciously stop the knee he's beginning to throw. Had he thrown it...Bisping would still be eating through a straw.

Mate, I was there and the place went nuts!!!
Bisping got owned in ufc 110...

I guess if he thinks he won that fight then its natural for him to think he will beat the Spider.
I can not wa it.

chaplinshouse - 
MMA_Hole - There sure are some funny haters in here.

of course he's never turned anyone down.  he's been fed mostly soup cans.  the problem is, he SHOULD have turned a lot of those fights down.  props to his progress but for him to call anyone bums, he should look at his past opponents first

Ha Ha. Sure mate.

Archer0545 -
And Wagners Cut -
Archer0545 -

He was basically unconscious after the guillotine, saved by the bell and had to ask his corner what happened? He ended the 3rd flat on his back looking up at the lights again.

Basically unconscious? You either are or you aren't and Bisping wasn't. So to say he was finished when he obviously wasn't is fucking stupid. Phone Post

And Wagners Cut -
Archer0545 -
And Wagners Cut -
Archer0545 -

Basically unconscious? You either are or you aren't and Bisping wasn't. So to say he was finished when he obviously wasn't is fucking stupid. Phone Post

So you think he won against Wand or just arguing details of Bisping's loss? Phone Post

mm370 - How many times do we have to hear Bisping say "if I beat so and so I'm due a title shot"? Then he loses(Hendo, Wand,Chael). He's a solid fighter but not great and will never be anything but that. Please stop the title talk Phone Post

Can't really argue with this. Phone Post