BISPINGS ATTACKER SENDS HIM MESSAGE

disagree and other guy was not embarresed if anything he seems proud

1 Like

He’s famous now…

1 Like

send him a 1 way bus ticket to the (fake) location of the “fight”
then no-show

It would be fun to watch Bisping fuck the dude up, but only if it were an underground fight. Dude most likely just saw the opportunity for a pay day. In that case, he probably has very little confidence he could actually win and is simply attempting to play Bisping for a check.

guy did not sound scared of Bisping

1 Like

Bisping laughed in his face at the time. That has been corroborated by his fam.

I don’t think Bisping got punked. I think the other guy is a criminal POS and pretty much admits that in his video. “I am used to having cameras pointed at me because of my past” fuck off 2pac wannabe little bitch

he may have laughed but he got punched in face in front of kids and did nothing .Id have trouble with that

1 Like

Probably because you’re an insecure pussy and not a former UFC champ

11 Likes

This

I respect the bravado and have appreciated you as an old school poster; but your mental midget is showing.

6 Likes

embarrassed*

most likely id rather take an ass kicking than get punched in face and do nothing

1 Like

i knew i had that one wrong

so if u were punched in face in front of ur wife and kids by gang banger wanna be ud be ok to do nothing ? U can tell Bisping is upset about it because he cant let it go.He even said he wanted to find guys IP adress Maybe if i was an ex cahmp id laugh it off but more likely if i was a bad ass like Bisping id have whooped him on the spot especially after being sucker punched

1 Like

so what would u do if punched in face Just sit there ? they both about same size

I’m a former pro fighter who held a UFC title? Absolutely I’d laugh in your face and carry on. You sound young

im 55 ive won some lost some mostly won especially on one on one fights but if u hit me in the face and sucker punch me in front of wife and kids we fighting,My wife would never let me live it down either

2 Likes

he didnt have to break the thugs face just a little wrestling be good enough.

1 Like

His pride isn’t coming from a place of true honor and accomplishment. It’s coming from a place of arrogance and machismo. He really thinks he “won” that exchange, somehow.

2 Likes

The laughter has the thug more busted up than just about anything else that could have been done.

Some people learn and use this at a young age, others never do.