BISPINGS ATTACKER SENDS HIM MESSAGE

Bisping did the right thing. If his family was with him, he kept them out of potential harm.

I like the idea of him vs luis j gomez @ ellismania. Or feed him to callum first - but that might result in living death

1 Like

Bisping seems to be living the kind of life many of us aspire to. The best thing that will ever happen to this loser is sucker-punching Bisping and getting laughed at by him. No need to give this shithead any kind of clout whatsoever.

1 Like

No way! I canā€™t believe that, this sucker punch dude was a black guy! Wow!

1 Like

Bispings You tube is actually really good

2 Likes

It would be so easy to grab him by those stupid little braids and knee his face in.

If you fight with someone in New Orleans in the setting Bisping was in you very well could be shot dead in front of your wife. He mentioned that he was also worried someone had a gun

I was in New Orleans on Bourbon and felt a guy trying to pick pocket me. Turned around and some thug was there and wouldnā€™t make eye contact with me.

I thought about grabbing him but I looked around and two more of them were right behind him staring at me. I turned around and kept on walking.

People get shot dead by these guys in New Orleans for way less.

Watch and listen to Believe You Me on the GAS digital network with Luis J Gomez and Michael bisping

Just say blacksā€¦BLACK THUGSā€¦ enough PC bullshit

2 Likes

Bisping used to smash wannabe toughmen on the cobbled streets of Clitheroe back in the day, im sure he wouldnā€™t have a problem destroying this goofball if the situation warranted it.

One instance in particular Iā€™ll never forget. I and the group I have been friends with for years used to be quite friendly with the son and daughter of a local pub. The landlord and his older son were quite handy, definitely two people you wouldnā€™t want to fuck with and one Friday night they had a disagreement with Bisping, took him round the back of the pub to give him a good hiding and he demolished the two of them. I can remember walking into the pub on a Saturday to watch the footy, they both looked like a train had run them over. The son in particular was going to be eating through a straw for a week. Street fighting Bisping isnā€™t someone to be messed with.

Thatā€™s in the UK and back when fighting was fighting, not some gang banger with a gun in his jeans, or some tosspot with a knife. Those days are gone.

2 Likes

the guy said he would agree to meet him and fight one on one and said hes not scared of Bispingā€¦Bispings reply was fight my friend

1 Like

Iā€™m with Darren on this one, if a guy blindsides me with a punch and Iā€™m still conscious Iā€™m shiting in his mouth. And if Iā€™m not conscious that motherfuker better run and hide, and not forget his liscence at the scene.

1 Like

this is an adaptation to dry climates

Fight his retarded not even amateur level friendā€¦

the guy made a video said hes not scared of Bisping .Bispings reply was fight my friend

1 Like

Either way that guy already won. The time for retaliation and retribution has already passed. This guyā€™s a rockstar to everybody he knows and Bisping still has wet yolk dripping on his face.

I would have loved to have heard how the forum would have reacted to this 18 years agoā€¦ Forum members would be tracking this mother fucker down.

2 Likes

If the MMA scene was what it was a decade ago, this guy would have a target drawn on him by anyone in the area who trained.

2 Likes

The game is different when you are famous and even more dangerous when your hands are considered deadly weapons. It applies to Mike since he has fame/money and that was all from being an ex-champion fighter on the biggest league in MMA.

Bisping did the right thing and his kids learned a valuable lesson.

3 Likes

If that guy would have misgendered Bisping then heā€™d have mobs after him. Physical assault is fine though

1 Like

I understand, and your stance is not somthing I dissagree with 100%. I can make arguements for both stances. Look at the Joe Schilling incident among many other examples out there and there is so much that can go wrong in Bispings situation. That being said, individual responses in that situation will vary. I would not consider myself somebody whoā€™s known for the great decision making in those situations. About 20 years ago I made a thread on here 3 weeks before a fight with a very tough opponent in Hawaii. My brother, his now wife, and myself were held up at gunpoint just outside of Hofstra University. We handed over the wallets, and the robber bolted. As soon as the guy rounded the corner and my brother and his girlfriend when no longer in danger I went after the guy. I chased him 3 blocks and he eventually took a turn where it was dark and I couldnā€™t see, and thatā€™s when reality set in as to what I was doing. I cut my losses, my senses kicked in, and I walked back to where my brother and his girl weā€™re making a report with the police.

I do not vehemently disagree with your stance,hut I still have enough 2004 left in me where that mother fucker is eating the corn out of my shit, and my family is taking pictures of him doing it

1 Like