Bisping's Beard

Ran a search amd was shocked not to find 8 pages on this already. Although considering the search function on this site I was just shocked that I was able to navigate back to the forums at all.

We all agree that Bisping's hair has long been the high water mark in male mMa hairstyles. Absolutely blue chip stock and it's rumored to be insured by Lloyds of London to the tune of £500 or roughly 1 mil of our worthless Yankee paper.

However; although attractive and well groomed (as we would expect) the man simply does not possess an "apex" beard. I wouldn't be surprised if the Vegas odds moved about a hundred points for Rockhold after the pics hit Facebook this afternoon.

you got way too much time on your hands, homo

Bisping is hot Phone Post 3.0

It's a subtle message to Rockhold, telling him 'you can't KO me, a have too strong a beard, you wanker'. I heard the TWAS hairrow was Bisping's second choice. Phone Post 3.0

GnP Sonnen - Bisping is hot Phone Post 3.0
You spelled Sexyama wrong, bro. Phone Post 3.0

Well Im looking at this rule book... Phone Post 3.0

Ah the curse of the rape beard. I feel his pain. Phone Post 3.0

BBCcrushedmyDONG - 

C'mon, that argument is pointless and divisive, like arguing over who was the hottest Spice Girl; comparing sexy apples to sexy oranges, imo.

unfilter - 
BBCcrushedmyDONG - 

C'mon, that argument is pointless and divisive, like arguing over who was the hottest Spice Girl; comparing sexy apples to sexy oranges, imo.

Sporty never did it for me.

ShakaSway - Well Im looking at this rule book... Phone Post 3.0

It's on the UFCs Facebook page from the pre-prefight presser. can't link or post from my phone.

Happiness Bunny - 
unfilter - 
BBCcrushedmyDONG - 

Sporty never did it for me.

Exactly. Posh man, checking in.

Besides, sexiest man in mMa is a separate argument unto itself but Bisping has had best hair sewn up tight for the better part of a decade.

If they scored fights based on hair alone, Bisping UDs anyone via three 10- 8 rounds.

doerksenfan - It's a subtle message to Rockhold, telling him 'you can't KO me, a have too strong a beard, you wanker'. I heard the TWAS hairrow was Bisping's second choice. Phone Post 3.0

This makes about as much sense as a kickstand for a unicycle but I like the enthusiasm so much I don't even care.

Since op doesn't know the fucking rules

That creepy eye skeeves me out.

FETT_Loadin76 -

Rd 1: Rockhold Phone Post 3.0

FETT_Loadin76 - 

Oh stick it in your juice box and suck on it, vote-whore.

jus' kiddin man, thanks for posting.

Battle of the beards. Rockhold has the thicker beard. Does that mean he wins? Phone Post 3.0

Thats a terrible beard.

FETT_Loadin76 -

Aaaand VU, as said by thee rule book Phone Post 3.0

KnockoutThoughts - Battle of the beards. Rockhold has the thicker beard. Does that mean he wins? Phone Post 3.0

pretty much summed up the whole thread there, chief.