Bispings son is a uger

Just saw it on "ufc on the fly". Michael said his son is always on the underground.

I personally am a big bisping fan. But who is the biggest bisping fan on here, because it's probably him.

If you're reading this, young bisping, I saw you in t.v! You're famous now! Phone Post 3.0

He made a thread today Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2356518/Callum-Bisping-Here/?&page=1

Gotta be tough with the amount of hate he gets. Met him at expo. Super cool guy that I wished most here would see . Phone Post 3.0

I'm a big bisping fan hope he smashes le this weekend! Us Australians think bisping is awesome don't know why you Americans don't like him Phone Post 3.0

WASSUP UG?

calpolkid -

WASSUP UG?

Wassup lil bisping Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid -

WASSUP UG?

Hey callum

You should check out the LMBB tournament we have going on where we make 2 picks on the fight cards that are coming up and if your 2 winning fighters win then you advance.

Its pretty fun. Your fathers fight this weekend is the first card that we're making picks on.

The thread should still be on the first page if u want to check it out. Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - Gotta be tough with the amount of hate he gets. Met him at expo. Super cool guy that I wished most here would see . Phone Post 3.0
Bispings the shit, don't know why he gets any hate. The man can hype a fight. At least he's not like Jones. Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid -

WASSUP UG?

Mini bisping is a 14er. Never woulda thought.

Tell pops I said good luck, and watch out for that spinning shit from cung Phone Post 3.0

calpolkid - 

WASSUP UG?

We`ve got fun & games.

calpolkid - 

WASSUP UG?

UG or Sherdog?

District 22 - In before Hendo GIF Phone Post 3.0
He done said it... Phone Post 3.0

Hammers Hammil? Phone Post 3.0

are you also a dj?

crowbar - 

calpolkid - 

WASSUP UG?

We`ve got fun & games.

I used to not be a fan of Bisping.

I have changed 180 and now find myself wanting him to win all his fights.

Hope he takes cung out! Phone Post 3.0

As a Brit and fan of comedy and fighting I've always been a fan of bisping. I really don't think there's a better time for Bisping Jr to come to the forums, Busping is generally cheers from the majority of corners now. Phone Post 3.0

BeauTown - I'm a big bisping fan hope he smashes le this weekend! Us Australians think bisping is awesome don't know why you Americans don't like him Phone Post 3.0
Weird, when I went to the UFC here in Aus the crowd was chanting nonstop "Bisping's a wanker" and he got huge amounts of boos... Phone Post 3.0

KingD87 -
BeauTown - I'm a big bisping fan hope he smashes le this weekend! Us Australians think bisping is awesome don't know why you Americans don't like him Phone Post 3.0
Weird, when I went to the UFC here in Aus the crowd was chanting nonstop "Bisping's a wanker" and he got huge amounts of boos... Phone Post 3.0
Arnt Australians like Canadains for brits.

Of course they won't like him Phone Post 3.0