Bisping's stand up will get him sat down...

Nothing against Mike, but I train with Jason and bispings horrible fucking habit of circling to his left isnt a good idea against mayhem whos boxing is looking insane lately. I'm hoping Jason gets his first KO. Phone Post

How's Mayhem's KO power? Honestly, I like Bisping to win this fight, since he'll likely do what he does best, jab and run. But if Mayhem has some power in his punches we haven't seen in the cage, I'd like his chances a bit more. Bisping ALWAYS gets hit by big shots. Even his 3 fight win streak against lower level opposition, Rivera dropped him, Akiyama rocked him, and Dan Miller landed a few good shots.

I won't say anything else about mayhems training for this fight. Phone Post

But real talk, I just honestly think Mike is fucked in every position in this match. Phone Post

KVLT - Mayhem will have to work hard on his boxing because Bisping is going smash him.

Lol kk Phone Post

KVLT - Mayhem will have to work hard on his boxing because Bisping is going smash him.

How taste Bisping's peepee?

Bisping by deeeeeeeeeestruction.

I mean, I like Miller but come on lets be serious.

Thread title +comedy silver. pretty funny, but mayhem is not the one to do it on the feet. mayhem by sub possibly, but jason is probably the only person at 185 that could make the count look like mayweather.

McBottery - Bisping by deeeeeeeeeestruction.

I mean, I like Miller but come on lets be serious.<br type="_moz" />

Bisping doesn't destroy anyone unless they are a low level fighter or gas. Mayhem doesn't gas and he's not a low level opponent. Mayhem will lose a decision.

Uk mma fanatic - More bisping bashing
Lol
It's like he has raped all ur moms and wife's .
Fantastic hate figure congrats mike .
Miller doesn't stand a chance . He has no power at all . Has miller ever won a fight against high level competition ?
Who ?
When ?
How ?

Actually don't bother I don't give a shit. Can't wait for mike to twat him , then all u haters can look for some other reason he is shit , and cheer his next opponent .
Lmfao bitches Phone Post

And Bisping has beat who....? He lost to Hamill

His biggest win is Leben

I like Bisping but dont make him out to be a world beater Phone Post

No matter who wins, both lose once they go up against a top MW.

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - No matter who wins, both lose once they go up against a top MW.

Anything can happen in MMA Phone Post

I would love to see Mayhem knock out Bisping. I see a win by dec for Mayhem though. Phone Post

In all seriousness, whether you like Bisping or not, he has talent and will definitely win this one.

The ug appears to be extra retarded today.

Uk mma fanatic -  Leban

Who also failed a steroid test after the fight. Why do they all think they need to be juiced to be a nomark shit Brit fighter I wonder??? Phone Post

As a Brit myself i'd like to ask a favour of you. Would you fuck off to shitdog? You're taking up space kiddo.

KVLT - Mayhem will have to work hard on his boxing because Bisping is going smash him.

and off to shitdog for you too, based on the dumb shit ive seen you post in other threads. You guys bring the average IQ of this place right down.

im not stupid to think bisping is a top 5 mw but he tools miller with ease he will have nothing to trouble mike Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -
Gaspare -
Uk mma fanatic - More bisping bashing
Lol
It's like he has raped all ur moms and wife's .
Fantastic hate figure congrats mike .
Miller doesn't stand a chance . He has no power at all . Has miller ever won a fight against high level competition ?
Who ?
When ?
How ?

Actually don't bother I don't give a shit. Can't wait for mike to twat him , then all u haters can look for some other reason he is shit , and cheer his next opponent .
Lmfao bitches Phone Post

And Bisping has beat who....? He lost to Hamill

His biggest win is Leben

I like Bisping but dont make him out to be a world beater Phone Post

Leban
Who also failed a steroid test after the fight. Why do they all think they need to be juiced to be a nomark shit Brit fighter I wonder??? Phone Post

My point Bisping isnt a world beater, his biggest win is a top 15 MW

I cant see him Finishing Mayhem

I can see Mayhem out grappling or Subbing Bisping

If Mayhem stands it wont end well for him since Bisping runs around like a madman for the entire fight Phone Post

Uk mma fanatic -  Computer geeks

Can't stand em . Just a fag pretending to have friends.

Self awareness not common round your neck of the woods lad?