Bitch abandons a disabled dog

This thread made me sad, hope that dog is doing well.

Yeah, I wouldn’t feel bad either, I’d prefer a home invasion where it happens and they stab her and let her bleed out after the rape.

Or what would be really funny is if someone cut off both her legs and let them heal up, take her for a ride to the middle of nowhere and throw her out of the car, be great if caught on video watching her walk in circles on her hands. It’s less brutal than the rape and death, she gets to live, maybe some guy feels bad and takes her in like the lovely family that took in this dog and she lives happily ever after, learns a lesson and a happy ending, everyone wins

Guess you would eat any kind of meat then? You dont pick and choose? Dog is the same as cat is the sane as cow is the same as human? Its all meat, its all the same right?

Different cultures obviously have different beliefes or customs. You might be Jeffrey Dalmer but not everyone is the same. So we have different opinions on what is right and wrong. The chinese eat dogs and thats just their culture, its nothing to them, but I can still have an opinion on it as I view dogs differently than food.

And yes I like animals which Is why I am vegan, but plants lives mater too, so I cant wait for bill gates to make his synthetic everything, I want that taste and pure health he is a god

You ppl are fucked in the head.

Anyway I don’t know how much more clear I could be. I gave her a shovel and a revolver and said “get rid of it” and pointed to the mountains and this is what she did

Whoa, whoa whoa, Ms. Lippy! The part of the story I don’t like is that the little boy gave up looking for his puppy after an hour. He didn’t put posters up or anything, he just sat on the porch like a goon and waited. That little boy’s gotta think ‘You got a pet. You got a responsibility.’ If your dog is lost you don’t look for an hour then call it quits? You get your ass out there, and you find that fucking dog!

2 Likes