Bitch ass off duty cop fucked with my mom

I work with police depts. I'm not a cop hater, but this made me furious.

My mom has a small building with residents. She was there when she saw a guy walk up and plug in a car battery charger to an external outlet on her building. He was not a resident. My mom
Told him to take it out and leave because he was trespassing. He said "I don't have to listen to you, who the fuck are you?" She said "the landlord, now leave please" He got furious and called her a fucking bitch and got in her face

She got scared and told him to leave. He did. He then came back five minutes later and tried to plug in again (his car was dead and parked on her block). She comes out and he again flips on her and calls her a fucking bitch. She tells him "I'm calling the cops"At this point, he pulls out his badge and says "I am a fucking cop". My mom says "what dept?" And he puts his badge away and tells her he doesn't need to tell her and leaves.

A day later, she gets an alert on yelp that her building has been reviewed. It's the guy writing up what a bitch my mom is. A little sleuthing, and she gets his info and dept. She calls up and files a complaint. She sends in video of the altercation. A lieutenant Calls to get more statements.

They are taking this seriously since he badged himself while trespassing and committing assault (screaming at my mom).

Fuck him Phone Post 3.0

Why does your mom have to be such a b.....

Beautiful woman? Phone Post 3.0

Wow, if it really played out exactly like you said, with your mom being non confrontational and reasonable, then fuck that guy.

But what do you expect to come from this? Seems like absolute worst case for this guy is he gets paid vacation without eating into his annual leave time. What a fucking punishment.. I wish my work had the same policy as police depts. Phone Post 3.0

Beat his goddamned ass Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - Wow, if it really played out exactly like you said, with your mom being non confrontational and reasonable, then fuck that guy.

But what do you expect to come from this? Seems like absolute worst case for this guy is he gets paid vacation without eating into his annual leave time. What a fucking punishment.. I wish my work had the same policy as police depts. Phone Post 3.0
I hope he learns to not be an asshole and use his badge to scare people Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't ur mum realise that u are meant to bow down to cop at all times and they are always right. jeez. Phone Post 3.0

Jon Snow Is My Bastard - Doesn't ur mum realise that u are meant to bow down to cop at all times and they are always right. jeez. Phone Post 3.0
And give them free power while they trespass. Phone Post 3.0

Cops never come onto my property, steal my power, and then flash their badge around.  Let's be real.  Your mother must have done something to provoke him.  Once she was confronted she should have just laid down on the ground and spread her cheeks.  It's what I do and I never have any problems with the police.

Good for your mom for following up with a complaint. F@ck that guy.

Jaxxx -

If some cop got in my mom's face i'd wreck him, cop or not. 

That I WILL go to jail over. 

What are you 12? Phone Post 3.0

beautifulmomslivesmatter Phone Post 3.0

I thought it said fucked my mom.

I'm reading the story like wtf is this guy dragging on about, get to that part already.... Haha Phone Post 3.0

I hope he loses his job. I'm so fuken enraged Phone Post 3.0

Mmmm what happened to helping someone out. He was in the wrong to respond they way he did but can you blame him his car was dead probably having a bad day. Would it of hurt to let the poor guy charge the battery? All the drama could have been avoided with a little kindness Phone Post 3.0

Assault for yelling at someone?? What?! Phone Post 3.0

Dude is a lowlife.

He's going to be fucked on department charges. Pretty much every police department has a general order stating that you must report any off-duty incident when you take police action immediately. If he identified himself as a police officer, he took police action.

I'm betting that he didn't report it.

Good on her for getting video!

The spin on this should be good Phone Post 3.0

Tb0072 - Mmmm what happened to helping someone out. He was in the wrong to respond they way he did but can you blame him his car was dead probably having a bad day. Would it of hurt to let the poor guy charge the battery? All the drama could have been avoided with a little kindness Phone Post 3.0
The guy could of been a little bit more polite. Identify as a police officer and ask to charge the car.. I don't know Phone Post 3.0

I hope he gets hung out to dry.

If he had approached her politely and stated that he was in need, would your mom have helped him?